Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro is not in a condition to fight King. He himself said that he's at his limit. The only thing possible right now is ZKK which will be a one-strike thing in which he'll give his everything.
Before the rooftop fight even started I said that Zoro's only fight in this arc is Kaido. He will reopen his scar then collapses for a short time, then he gets back to kill him.
Law and Zoro will rest for a few chapters then go back to the rooftop again to fight Kaido. Luffy will fight him for about ten chapters then he collapses. This when Zoro and Law will step in, they give him their best then collapse again. Then Luffy gets up again and defeats Kaido. After that Kaido tries to get up again but gets killed by Zoro.

This fight is gonna be a tough and long one. Luffy can't carry on the fight alone.

Remember in Enies Lobby when Kaku was the only CP9 member who reverted to his base form after being defeated by Asura Zoro? And how Monet was unable to use her Logia powers to reform her body?

What if ACoC makes the target unable to properly use their DF? :zorothink:
I have similar thoughts about that, I think that conquerors nerfs the oponent's ability to efectively respond to atacks (it puts you one step ahead of your oponent) Perhaps Kaido tried to avoid Luffy's atack right now but he couldn't. I remember when shanks got in whitebeard's ship and he used conquerors just for precaution, maybe it also works like a field, and everything inside is nerfed by your spirit.

yes
what else explains why he wasnt using coc with his attacks previously
he was pushed to his limit
haki blooms

the moment zoro starts pumping out that shit like roger or wb
he will be a solid top tier.
Personally I disagree although your line of thinking makes sense for the most part. What doesn’t make sense is why other confirmed CoC users aren’t using it with their attacks. Maybe it’s more draining? Can’t say for sure. I do think it’s possible he awakened it during the time skip though, it just might not be something he can use casually yet like Luffy.

its not advanced conquerors
but I. bet out of the few who have conquerors
only a few again out of all those people learn to put it into their attacks as kaido, roger, wb have shown and likely chaden.

doffy kata didnt do that
it seems. nonetheless am sure people will argue they did.

ZKK will happen after Luffy defeats Kaido and Kaido after his defeat will try to pull out dirty tricks.

Also Zoro with 95% of his health reduced vs King with 5% of his health reduced seems balanced. That would push Zoro to high diff.

Personally I disagree although your line of thinking makes sense for the most part. What doesn’t make sense is why other confirmed CoC users aren’t using it with their attacks. Maybe it’s more draining? Can’t say for sure. I do think it’s possible he awakened it during the time skip though, it just might not be something he can use casually yet like Luffy.
like luffy
they didnt learn to consciously
till now.

am guessing this is rare for those with conqueror haki

oden was stunned by it.
he was a coc user.

It's only unfair if Kidd has what it takes to be as effective on Kaido as Luffy... it annoys me more to see people say "unfair" when basically Kinemon and Raizo did more damage on Kaido than Kidd... then say "unfair".... why should he stay in the match? just to take credit and for fans to say "it's a group fight" when basically Luffy or Zoro do all the work?

Even as a Sanji fan, I would have noded to the "unfair" if it was Zoro, cause at least Zoro was the best effective player alongside Luffy so far...

So, I think it's more than fair for Kidd... the dude got into the fight saying stuff like:
- What was that type of Haki (about Luffy's advanced armament, indicating he doesn't use it)
- Shocked that Luffy can hurt Kaido with normal blunt blows
- Him and Killer shocked at Zoro able to cut through Kaido's scales
- Him shocked at Zoro saving their asses last chapter from Yonko Combo attack...

I'm sorry, but if he's not doing any RELEVANT damage, then get out from the fight, because it's basically taking away from other's achievements.... Cause when you get in your resume that you beat kaido 1 vs 1 is not same as 2 vs 1 and it's not same as 3 vs 1 and it's not same as 4 vs 1 and so on.... The less the number of the team, the more credit you give those fighters... and basically having Kidd and Killer who have very little to no damage input on kaido just be counted among the fighters against Kaido is a HUUUUGE discredit to Luffy's and Zoro's efforts....
Yeah you're right but I expect more for Kid because of his rivalry with Luffy. I do feel bad for Zoro tho, he did so well but Oda has to do this to him to give Luffy that solo fight. I think Zoro gonna recover and help Luffy to slay Kaido head.

Status
Not open for further replies.