Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

I think oda won't give Sanji ADV CoC but he will make Sanji flames hotter than akainu magma.
Well if he has to defeat an Admiral on his own later , then it is most likely that he get such power.
as Oda gave Zoro Asura , he gave Sanji Diable Jambe
now he gave Zoro CoC haki , i think soon he will give the same thing to Sanji.
i am not even sure if Zoro has advanced CoC or not. Luffy either have it now he will have it.

Well if he has to defeat an Admiral on his own later , then it is most likely that he get such power.
as Oda gave Zoro Asura , he gave Sanji Diable Jambe
now he gave Zoro CoC haki , i think soon he will give the same thing to Sanji.
i am not even sure if Zoro has advanced CoC or not. Luffy either have it now he will have it.
sanji will not get coc

If you dont have 15 people you can have those mini adventures like it was in the East Blue, but no we have to have these 1-2 year unnecessarily long New World Arcs
The problem is, Oda hold on to "reveals" a bit too much. Whether it is power level, information, character faces (infamous shadows), etc. We still dont know who was the character that was eavesdropping or following Jinbe and Robin when they arrived at Onigashima.

Samurais fighting each other with swords would have been better as compared to that Sumo match (again what was the purpose of that character; sumo wrestler). A Sumari challenging O-Kiku, just imagine that, a proper sword fight.

There are so many quotable moments, but we, as readers, dont have any way to affect the writing/plots. It is up to the author.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Why, thank you, mate. :cheers:

Additionally, I do think Moe should just admit to what we all already know at this point. I'm sure I can't be the only one who finds his constant accusing people of being alt accounts while he himself is an alt account endlessly cringeworthy. :milaugh:
Oh, my man, you are most assuredly NOT the only one who sees the irony :myman::gokulaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
No, Sanji is a third rate punk. Maybe not to King who struggles with him but to Vergo he is a legit fucking fodder

Here he feigns attack with his left leg

next panel he switched legs. He is clashing with his right leg. NO his ankle vs Sanji's upper shin :milaugh: Sanji breaks and not Vergo lmao

then he does this leg switch again (see its his left leg) and he does this leg swipe which makes no sense. It's just a cool thing he does which makes no actual sense in a fight, he just flexes this shit. Sanji is fodder so he is playing with him

Vergo almost decapitates Sanji lol

Vergo fought in a non-serious way. Sanji was such a lameass turd Vergo couldnt help himself, his body went into instant troll mode He is just mentally putting Sanji through a slow and painful death, for Vergo he is doing light sparring just to make it more excruciating for Sanji

Vergo sparring = Sanji struggling for his life
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::steef::steef::steef::steef::josad::josad::josad::josad:

His mission was to protect Punk Hazard, not deal with fodder trash like Sanji lmao
It's like the sole purpose of your existence is to remind sanji fans of that broken leg:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.