Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sanji was a little wab and shitstain to Vergo, as he totally dominated him at his onw forte"
- @5000 ng/dl or death
he couldn't land a single blow against sanji except breaking is leg but still got stale mated , taking that sanji was extremely nerfed into consideration.

sanji goes on to clash with doffy and got admired, stop being ignorant or hating on sanji with no basis

No, Sanji is a third rate punk. Maybe not to King who struggles with him but to Vergo he is a legit fucking fodder

Here he feigns attack with his left leg

next panel he switched legs. He is clashing with his right leg. NO his ankle vs Sanji's upper shin :milaugh: Sanji breaks and not Vergo lmao

then he does this leg switch again (see its his left leg) and he does this leg swipe which makes no sense. It's just a cool thing he does which makes no actual sense in a fight, he just flexes this shit. Sanji is fodder so he is playing with him

Vergo almost decapitates Sanji lol

Vergo fought in a non-serious way. Sanji was such a lameass turd Vergo couldnt help himself, his body went into instant troll mode He is just mentally putting Sanji through a slow and painful death, for Vergo he is doing light sparring just to make it more excruciating for Sanji

Vergo sparring = Sanji struggling for his life
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::steef::steef::steef::steef::josad::josad::josad::josad:

His mission was to protect Punk Hazard, not deal with fodder trash like Sanji lmao

Uhh, I am not @The White Crane, although I’d sure like to be, he seems well put together. You on the other hand, well...you’re a pit of despair :lulz:
Why, thank you, mate. :cheers:

Additionally, I do think Moe should just admit to what we all already know at this point. I'm sure I can't be the only one who finds his constant accusing people of being alt accounts while he himself is an alt account endlessly cringeworthy. :milaugh:

Better to keep expectations low and be pleasantly surprised then have high expectations and be disappointed lol
That was so much fun dude, i was sure Lebrent was fucking with us.
It is not even anything against you guys since I was hyped when I see lebrent hints but in same time I though"wow is this really going happen after Zoro tank hakai, getting ashura and CoC?", literally ask myself it Lebrent was just joking around.
The thing is just even the Zoro fans who eating good for the last chapters(since Zoro one shot Apoo) where not even sure if he would get more feats after that insane Hakaii feat.

But Oda surprise us again and again, just look at the current spoiler thread, in 10hours almost over 300pages xD. Now imagine tomorrow full summary and next day pictures... This could became the longest spoiler thread ever.

If you dont have 15 people you can have those mini adventures like it was in the East Blue, but no we have to have these 1-2 year unnecessarily long New World Arcs
I'm still hoping for a relatively "short" arc (30-40 chapters at most) only involving the straw hats and a few supporting characters. Jumping from Wano to another huge arc with like hundred of named characters involved would be too much, I need some breather.

It is not even anything against you guys since I was hyped when I see lebrent hints but in same time I though"wow is this really going happen after Zoro tank hakai, getting ashura and CoC?", literally ask myself it Lebrent was just joking around.
The thing is just even the Zoro fans who eating good for the last chapters(since Zoro one shot Apoo) where not even sure if he would get more feats after that insane Hakaii feat.

But Oda surprise us again and again, just look at the current spoiler thread, in 10hours almost over 300pages xD. Now imagine tomorrow full summary and next day pictures... This could became the longest spoiler thread ever.
Well I had a feeling we would get Asura soon, it was quite likely not so much the CoC reveal.

Literally every single chapter - including AND ESPECIALLY this one - over the last dozen or so have been hype for Zoro...even if he doesn’t kill Kaido (like every other character in the series has failed to do), the fact that he’s gotten this close *AND* unlocked CoC in the process should be enough to quiet any delusional Sanji fan until the end of time. Like, he’s gotten better feats in this stretch than anyone else in any other arc; what exactly is there to be ashamed about, other than being forced to associate with lesser fandoms around here??
The argument could now be made he was already at a YC level out of the timeskip. Esp now that Zoro finally resorted to Asura exactly 500 chapters after he last used it

Status
Not open for further replies.