Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Mihawk and Kaido are the only characters bored in the One Piece World.

Shanks is protecting shit.
LinLin is trying to become PK.
Blackbeard is trying to become PK.
Dragon is trying to defeat the WG.
Akainu is trying to rid the world of Pirates.
The other Admirals are follower of Akainu.
Garp/Sengoku/Rayleigh are retired elderly folk.

This implies they are weaker or are still in training.

Mihawk and Kaido share the top 1 seat.
This implies they are done and sit at Level 100 at all times.

Give them moment to process. After all 'ZKK' has been debunked and Zoro is first one ot be defeated among the 5 after some stated he won't be before certain characters. After Head Piece so long, they got take their faults or those who are 'mature' at least :cheers:.
Zkk will happen, Keep coping Moe. All you do on this website is cope cry and throw tantrums all day like a 5 year old, Honestly ? Pathetic. But all your tantrums. Zoro on the roof being the MVP of the fight. Awakning His CoC and being the star that he deserve to be. While all your do 24/7 is cry about how it all doesnt matter and how weak he is in your irrelevant opinion.
ZKK will happen the same way everything you thought wont happen did happen. And you will still cry and throw a tantrum while everyone looks at how pathetic you are.
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Don't get upset :milaugh:

If you feel this is taking something away from Zoro let's not discuss it right now, i don't want any negativity after these awesome Zoro chapters :cheers:
Lmfao I'm fine. This is going exactly how i thought it would. I'm just telling you what the scene between the scabbards and kaido was about. It wasn't just about the scar.

That differs from source to source. Some has him as reference to Odin as brother, some as Son of Odin, some as adopted son of Odin. Different sources from the myth have different intereptations about that. We can consider loki to be Odins son by some sources.
I read most of Norse myth ... so I can safely say in mythology Oden and Loki are brother
in Comics and Movies Loki is been called son or adopted son of Odin

and since we already have a character named Loki in the story ... I doubt Oda ever use him as a mode

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

Only Mihawk, Kaido wants to be PK too.

Uhh, I am not @The White Crane, although I’d sure like to be, he seems well put together. You on the other hand, well...you’re a pit of despair :lulz:
You are Crane as much as similarities are. If don't want be compare, don't do the same to me when not Moe XD.

Nah, I am just fine. Though despair is what I would say 'ZKK' after months of Headcannon when reality, Luffy vs Kaido always make sense :cheers:.

This implies Mihawk and Kaido's goals are way easier/less significant than those you mentioned (if Kaido even has one, because so far his only goal comes from his inability to actually achieve something greater until he joined forces with Linlin). I mean, even Mihawk himself stated becoming Pirate King is more difficult than becoming the World's Strongest Swordsman.

Status
Not open for further replies.