Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Law will not have CoC. He was shocked at Luffy using it. The front runners of this Yonko fight are Luffy Zoro and Kid. All three and only those three have CoC
and how can you be sure that Law will never ever have it? the possibility of him having it is very high if not 100% based on Rayleigh's comments.
he stated those who makes names for themselves are usually has that ability. Do you think that Law will not make a name for himself along Luffy and Kid even when Oda indirectly says those three are rivals and has a huge potential?

Obviously Kidd taking a Yonko is nothing to be too disappointed about at the end of the day, but I still kind of see where he’s coming from. I will be VERY disappointed if Kidd decides to just drop his revenge on Kaido for Big Mom. Just looking at this from a character perspective, I don’t like it and it honestly feels a bit out of character for him.

From this:

To now all of a sudden wanting Big Mom? Idk man...

Trolling right now is the only thing that allows Sanjifans to stay sane.
  • When Zoro appeared at the roof top, standing next to the other Supernova, Sanjifans were editing Sanji into Zoro's spot.
  • When Big Mom was in awe as Zoro was about to seriously injure Kaido, they said it's Enma
  • When Zoro stalled an island busting attack of 2 Yonko, they said he "only" stalled it for a second and "almost died"
  • Pointing out that Sanji bent King's beak using drawing inconsistencies
  • As Zoro activated advanced CoC to gift Kaido a new scar while being heavily nerfed himself due to his heavy injuries, they start spamming the base Luffy > Asura Zoro narrative
Pathetic, isn't it? :josad:

:josad: Poor admirals. No wonder they were so terrified when Luffy used it at MF.

That was so funny tbh. Shanks said almost word for word what Coby said and no magma fist came in for Shanks :josad:

That's the problem with relying on faulty translations. Stephen's script doesn't have him calling Shanks a 'has been' for instance. He just says that he isn't interested now that he only has one arm. Shanks is perfectly confident that it will still be a good match. And yes there are values with swordsmen. Zoro when he first fights Mihawk says 'a scar on the back is a swordsman's shame'. So swordsmen do have values. The word kenshi even means something like 'sword knight'. not just strictly swordmaster.

In any event, Mihawk is WSS and waits for someone to surpass Shanks. Even if Mihawk is stronger, Shanks is the next best thing.

It's okay I know the tears dropped on the keyboard when you wrote this :josad:. It's okay buddy.
Zoro has CoC before Luffy and can use it better than him :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I coulda sworn he was on my ass my roasting Kid before
:zorothink:
When I first joined the forum he looked like a Kidd fan to me
Clearly ain't tho

I have a feeling killer might have sky walk.

I think kidd will make a iron make like suit and use Zeus combined with it against big mom.

Or kidd will fly which will be a power we didn’t know he could do
Kidd can already fly as shown during the naval battle

But I can see him using a slimmer and overall more dynamic form of Punk Rotten, kinda like an Iron Man :myman:

If you can do a dual combo CoC attack Oda is probably gonna do a tripple CoC attack from Luffy/Zoro/Kidd, don't see them just having CoC for no reason now that different applications are revealed and why it was a feared power back in MF.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Obviously Kidd taking a Yonko is nothing to be too disappointed about at the end of the day, but I still kind of see where he’s coming from. I will be VERY disappointed if Kidd decides to just drop his revenge on Kaido for Big Mom. Just looking at this from a character perspective, I don’t like it and it honestly feels a bit out of character for him.

From this:

To now all of a sudden wanting Big Mom? Idk man...
It's called being a man. And accepting what you can and can't do. Trusting your boys.

I don't understand how some people come to the conclusion that law >zoro based on the spoilers.
Zoro was ready to fall even if only ussop was there zoro would have say the same thing.
I am not on zoro vs law I just don't get it.
Also shanks scar from BB doesn't fully heal because of BBs monstrous CoC? I wonder..

Status
Not open for further replies.