Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen Zoro's rooftop feats? Zoro AP is Oden level, while Marco's AP is Chopper level.

Interesting you include Perospero in there already, while we haven't seen him fighting Marco, but calls Rooftop fight a 5 vs 1, when BM was clearly there also. Marco can't say he's fighting 2 YC by himself anymore at this point, Chopper already got his hit in on Queen.

Scarring Kaido > stalling 2 YC for 40min ish if you ask me. Marco never fully stated Zoro is stronger than him, but it is implied, hyping up New Gen, calling SH heavy hitters, then single Zoro out to carry him. Like connecting the dots you can see this directly hypes up Zoro specifically, from Marco.
He using Enma to aid him to harm him than more on his own skill. Also again it's team fight, not by himself. Zoro wouldn't get this way without teaming.

LMAO :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:!!!!!!

You lost credibility to say Chopper does more than Macro when he was one to hold someone back for him.

Stop with salt trolling as it's clear Macro waste Zoro every stats and moment. Not same case no anything implied them stronger than Macro or at least Luffy might be and maybe Kidd and Law, but even so they are fully above him and Zoro and Killer are not at all. He wasn't referring to them like that :kayneshrug:.

If conqueror's becomes Luffy's asset to take Kaido down then we may be witnessing one of Oda's lowest points ever as a storyteller. This is looking really bad right now as we spent horrendous chapters for him to learn advanced forms of armament that may lose a lot of their importance from now on.

basic potrayal

Zoro just used his best attack and is now out.

Kidd and luffy had another parallel this chapter with both of them saying “ leave her/him to us”

Oda keeps drawing all these parallels.

Kidd has portrayal over Zoro. Now Oda will have Kidd and killer show their abilities
I sincerely want Kid to defeat Big Mom. No John's to Zoro, but strictly by merit of Kid being Luffy's actual rival, it would be fantastic if Oda did it. Not to mention the Killer/Zoro parallels in that both crews have 2 members as part of the Worst Gen.

This is why I want Zoro to fight a Calamity, because while its good that performed his feat, he has worth in fighting other powerful enemies in a warranted 1v1. Oda got the "team" portion of this fight out of the way, he's been doing it for 20 chapters when it started with the scabbards.

In fact, I'd love it if all that's left on the roof is Kid and Luffy, while:

Zoro, Law, Killer, Hawkins, Apoo, Sanji, Yamato and potentially even Drake all fight major members from Kaido and BMs crews. Something like this:

- Zoro vs King
- Sanji vs Queen
- Yamato vs Jack
- Law vs Smoothie
- Drake vs Perospero
- Killer vs Snack
- Apoo vs Campote
- Hawkins vs Daifuku

Or something like that. Honestly hope her crew gets involved. This also doesn't mean they can't play a signficant role in Elbaf if they need to, but it would be nice to truly show off these characters and finish their relevance once and for all.

Add those with the other fights and man...I totally wouldn't mind being in wano for another 50 chapters lol. That said, I doubt it but it would would pretty cool

You keep believing this nonsense. In reality in the final war they’ll be which to weak to matter to Luffy/Zoro/Law/Kid/Killer. That’s Imu 5 elders job...
Keep crying, your tears won't change a thing. Aching scars symbol personal beef between characters:

- Shanks v Blackbeard
- Kaido vs Oden
- Akainu vs Luffy

It's not my fault that you can't read to see the obvious connections Oda made with Akainu and Blackbeard being portrayed as the 2 major changes and threats to Luffy post ts (with Luffy taking Akainu more seriously).

Pretty sure it was admiral gang that disappeared from Admiral vs Yonko. Most likely because time after time ur nonsense was disproven. Now all u clowns can do is scream about Meme lls
Don't mistake us with you desperate clowns that exaggerate on the slightly worse portrayal of Fujitora which is still nothing against the humiliation that useless Oaf Big mom received.

Now go and cry like a bitch in your little corner, like I said, it will change nothing.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I would be so ashamed now if I would have believed in ZKK and posted it in every thread.

you guys have balls of steel for still showing up :cheers:
Literally every single chapter - including AND ESPECIALLY this one - over the last dozen or so have been hype for Zoro...even if he doesn’t kill Kaido (like every other character in the series has failed to do), the fact that he’s gotten this close *AND* unlocked CoC in the process should be enough to quiet any delusional Sanji fan until the end of time. Like, he’s gotten better feats in this stretch than anyone else in any other arc; what exactly is there to be ashamed about, other than being forced to associate with lesser fandoms around here??

Status
Not open for further replies.