Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Mihawk has CoC, his attack will be insane, because he already has a black blade.

Insane CoA + CoC + black blade? madness for you.

so I doubt that he will have it, it would be very appealing.

This aside from the fact that he is probably a better CoO user.
I doubt that a top-tier like Mihawk won't have it. I don't think he would have as much mastery over it like Shanks, but he should have it imo.

Databook says that Mihawk is the strongest swordsman in both name in actuality, he who has challenged all the strong swordsmen. Vista was literally happy to hear Mihawk knows his name. So please, stop.

Wow, what a genius to quote the magazine that isn't even written by Oda. A magazine that in the same sentence says that Shanks has the highest bounty, which was confirmed false. Apart from that, it doesn't say "equally fight" with the admirals. But that he is strong enough to fight them. Doesn't mean they can push him to his limits.
The magazine does not confirm that Shanks has the highest reward, SPECULATES that Shanks could have the highest reward ...

Also Marco sent Vista alone againts milaugh and he said he would be an idiot if he didn't know who Vista was and Vista forced him to postpone the fight .
Enough with the excuses
:seriously:

Just because Kid has CoO/CoA/CoC doesn't mean they are as advanced as Luffy's or Zoro's. The same rule applies to any fodder who share any kinds of haki with strong people

Fans (or Zoro fans if that's preferred) said CoC is useless in battle when there was no evidence for it (solid atleast). The ones who opposed that were mostly Shanks fans to go against the WSS title and ofc they said Zoro will not get CoC for that reason. This chapter established half of their headcanon to be right (CoC can be used in combat) but the other half (having CoC doesn't mean you can't be weaker than WSM/WSS etc) is wrong since Zoro has it. And no, Zoro fans aren't hyping it cause Zoro has it. How many Zoro fans have always said Zoro is 99% likely to get CoC while at the same time "downplaying" CoC? It's good Oda the Zoro wanker showed Zoro's CoC and in the same chapter expanded on it. I'm almost as sure Mihawk will have as I am of Blackbeard. Zoro will split the sky with Mihawk atleast

He does.

people have wanted kidd to fail for years though.

I gone back to old threads and videos on Reddit and YouTube.

I seen when Kidd was shown to have lost to kaido everyone shitted on him till 923/924

People said his main fight would be apoo in the raid

I don’t feel like arguing about kidds portrayal rn but it will all play out now
People don’t learn to stop doubting Kidd. Everytime the fanbase forms headcanons about him Oda busts it up. Lol. Remember when everyone thought Snacks took Kidd’s arm? Remember when everyone shit on Kidd for losing to Kaido? Remember when people said Kidd wouldn’t have conquerers haki?

@Jo_Ndule

Dude, you predicted this shit in 2019:

It was both
A mix of CoC and Scream

It seems like you can use CoC as a force willingly as seen with Shanks who uses it to crack the ship even.

CoC clash splits the sky, shakes the seas and island
CoC clash breaks the environment

I think advanced CoC is when when combined his CoC on his attacks to cause bigger impact and weaken the persons attack and willpower
You received the biggest W for this chapter for sure.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It stated Kaido hit Zoro with his club and he was defeated. Luffy got hit with the club many times and still fighting. Bruh there is huge gap between Luffy and Zoro. Luffy is beyond him by miles.
There's absolutely no mention of defeat. Try again. :catpole:

Given the historical I expect Zoro to rest a bit to refill his health and be back to show off the best he has gotten at disposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.