Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zorofans in WG cant compete with Oda. :josad:
When Lebrant come with hints about Ashura and CoC almost everyone though he was joking, these are comments of true Zoro fans and I don´t blame them we all though he was joking:

Still too soon for Zoro to open the scar tho
zoro being down now isnt controversial though ?
most on here said last chapter he probably takes a back seat for now
It's too early for Zoro hype
Still too soon to kill Kaido, but not to open his scar imo.
This is too good to be true it seems haha, LeBrent give us some details MY MAN
Stop it, come on.

Don't give us hope.

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Stop playing and drop the spoilers
Now this just feels like too much trolling tbh. :seriously: But on the off chance that this is true... :myman:
Im sadly thinking the same thing as a yuge Zoro wanker, if not ill issue a public apology to LeBrent for ever and I mean EVER doubting him and will call him the Great One moving forward
I actually didn't even consider CoC for Zoro being controversial. :suresure:

But he is 110% trolling, there's no way.
Too much stuff into one chapter no way
Calm down, Lebrent is trolling. This a Sanji chapter 100%.
Lebrent is a known troll.
Dude let look Zoro fandom even like Sanji stans in compare, that is insane how Zoro get a new wound cut feat to Kaido, showing Ashura who get shown as Adv CoC. Not everyone expect such a hype, not after the last insane hype chapter where Zoro block hakai...
And that without Zoro getting his named chapter...

I assume Luffy get defeated too, then act3 ends but not the raid totally fail, act4 will continue with the war where the other fight against Kaido. The final battle could lead Zoro and Luffy to unlock more CoC and CoA power.

I was talking about armament my guy. Before this chapter, we all thought the black lightning like matter emitting from the weapons of Roger, WB and Kaido was ADCOA which is why a lot of us assumed Kaido has ADCOA last week.
But Adv CoC was literally portrayed being stronger than Adv CoA this chapter, so I still see this as an absolute win for Kaido, even if he somehow has no Ryuo or something like that.

When Lebrant come with hints about Ashura and CoC almost everyone though he was joking, these are comments of true Zoro fans and I don´t blame them we all though he was joking:

Dude let look Zoro fandom even like Sanji stans in compare, that is insane how Zoro get a new wound cut feat to Kaido, showing Ashura who get shown as Adv CoC. Not everyone expect such a hype, not after the last insane hype chapter where Zoro block hakai...

I assume Luffy get defeated too, then act3 ends but not the raid totally fail, act4 will continue with the war where the other fight against Kaido. The final battle could lead Zoro and Luffy to unlock more CoC and CoA power.
Better to keep expectations low and be pleasantly surprised then have high expectations and be disappointed lol

Ok, so now zoro is confirmed to have conqueror, here is my weird theory that I got in my mind a few years ago, and this might sound weird BUT could be possible :
All the strawhats have conqueror haki, and we will see each during the fight vs BB crew.
Btw, maybe we will see nami using armament haki with her Clima-Tact ? So that her thunder would hit more ulti.

I

Indigo

That was so much fun dude, i was sure Lebrent was fucking with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.