Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I think the opposite, this chapter add on other argument for Shanks being stronger.

COC is now known to be useful in battle.

before they were all saying : COC is lame, it has no use in 1 vs 1, Shanks has better COC than Mihawk maybe but Mihawk still stronger because COA COO matters more etc etc.

i think you can check back all the debates and not a lot denied Shanks to have a better COC than Mihawk.

But now COC is useful (not really a surprise) and suddenly Mihawk has a godly COC too.

Mihawk is strong no doubt and Mihawk Haki is likely overall monstrous but Shanks COC has more chance to be better than Mihawk one than the opposite.
I think that both cases are good for the Mihawk, that he has CoC, would be great and befitting his strongest swordsman title in the world, the more he doesn't have, it would also be great, he without being able to fight Shanks and in the future Zoro Prime, shows that he is a monster in the rest of the attributes.

H

humanbeing

"If Zoro can do it, Sanji can do it too"

"If Zoro is a low top tier, Sanji is too"

"If Zoro fights Kaido, Sanji will too"

"Sanji will go to the rooftop too"

"Sanji will get CoC too"

:yearight:

Just support Zoro instead of being this obsessed.
i am fan of both. and since little Garden i think that rivaly between them indicates that Sanji is supposed to be strong as well. while i agree that Zoro might be always little bit stronger

I

Indigo

Wait, for Kaido to recognize Asura as Conqueror's, who do you guys think he faced that has a similar power? wich of the great enemies Kaido has fought in the day has a Asura-like power?

I don't think all of them will have them, just a few of them, while the other Adv Conqueror's will be the black lightining haki stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.