Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
armanet as well generally but i think he knows arnament but doesn't use it or isn't dependent IG
I think he has COA and is using it. Noway an emperor doesn't have; it's just that nothing actually suggests he has ADCOA.

What? Where did that come from? lol. If imbuing your weapon in haki isn't Adv CoC then what it? Or like at least the first level of Adv CoC.
I was talking about armament my guy. Before this chapter, we all thought the black lightning like matter emitting from the weapons of Roger, WB and Kaido was ADCOA which is why a lot of us assumed Kaido has ADCOA last week.

If conqueror's becomes Luffy's asset to take Kaido down then we may be witnessing one of Oda's lowest points ever as a storyteller. This is looking really bad right now as we spent horrendous chapters for him to learn advanced forms of armament that may lose a lot of their importance from now on.
Building up since chapter 1 but yeah 1000 chapters later you are not allowed to finally show it full power hahahahahaaha you’re funny

The magazine does not confirm that Shanks has the highest reward, SPECULATES that Shanks could have the highest reward ...
Truth is a pirate like SHANKS Shanks waltzes into Mariegeoise and gets better treatment, better service, better everything than Lackainu. This is not just influence, but it shows that they (elders) are more afraid of SHANKS, he is difficult deal with, unlike the Akainu doll that is easily manipulated. :goyea:

Just remember that if the Celestial Dragons wants him to be dogfisted and pounded all night at their underground rape chamber, Akainu would have nothing to say becayse they be the top dogs and Akainu likes to follow the book, has no other lodestar in his life other than to further the cause of "justice", which includes (if ordered) sucking a bunch of CD dick because they are the gods that formed this world and needs to be listened to. "Asbolute Justice". Fucking joke.
:hihihi::hihihi::hihihi:

No, Law can teleport all rooftop members, doffy, but not once Vergo :steef::steef::steef: Vergo too powerful for that :shocking:

But hey Moe, explain how Sanji was nerfed when Zoro has taken this amount of damage this arc:

Two BM lightning attacks + queen bite + Apoo sonic cut + damage sustained from blocking Hakkai + thunder bagua

Sanji= hot air balloon sized explosion nerfs Sanji the entire arc according to Sanjitard fans

Sanji taken damage around same level from PO, Drake, and King and not to mention damage while not using his Haki with T6H woman.

Plus you seem to forget same Sanji blocked Big Mom's attack prior arc and that was without the RS too :pepecafe:.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't think Ashura being CoC was planned. It doesn't even work like CoC at all....

Either way, I'm happy a non Luffy SH has it. Now Sanji has a chance of getting it:yearight:
No, he doesn't.

He won't get CoC just because Zoro got it.

Oh, you mean those panels where he's bleeding from the nose in the bath house?

THE HINTS.

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

He using Enma to aid him to harm him than more on his own skill. Also again it's team fight, not by himself. Zoro wouldn't get this way without teaming.

LMAO :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:!!!!!!

You lost credibility to say Chopper does more than Macro when he was one to hold someone back for him.

Stop with salt trolling as it's clear Macro waste Zoro every stats and moment. Not same case no anything implied them stronger than Macro or at least Luffy might be and maybe Kidd and Law, but even so they are fully above him and Zoro and Killer are not at all. He wasn't referring to them like that :kayneshrug:.
So Enma isn't Zoro's own skill, is it Oden's own skill then? Oden is prob below Marco too without Enma?

So how many Kings and Queens would it take to scar Kaido?

I never said Chopper does more... I said he contributed, it's a teamwork, like you said earlier about Zoro, team fight, not by himself.

Literally every single chapter - including AND ESPECIALLY this one - over the last dozen or so have been hype for Zoro...even if he doesn’t kill Kaido (like every other character in the series has failed to do), the fact that he’s gotten this close *AND* unlocked CoC in the process should be enough to quiet any delusional Sanji fan until the end of time. Like, he’s gotten better feats in this stretch than anyone else in any other arc; what exactly is there to be ashamed about, other than being forced to associate with lesser fandoms around here??
„what exactly is there to be ashamed about“

let me tell you: Zoro kills Kaido

ehhhnm do I need to get more specific...

to be fair sanji had no chance to glow against kaido, maybe he would have done better who knows

@HA001 @Ten Yaksha Blother

For the ZKK thing, would't that make him putting his all into an ultimate move that manages to wound Kaido in a way that leaves a long term scar pointless ?

Like, Kaido needs to be alive to recover and let that become a scar, and then said scar would be forever there to remind him and others that Zoro managed to wound him in that manner, the way the scars Oden left on him do.

Status
Not open for further replies.