Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
@Celestial D. Dragon Man, I think you really need to contact cardboard douchebag, that NeoRetro guy (the bearded guy who was close with cardboard and acted like his second in command in Luffy 56 Defense Club back then), Gol D Roman, Nessos, etc. Basically everyone from OJ Luffy 56 Defense Club or probably more from LuNa army.

The condition right now is you are always being outnumbered and the one sided in number make the "debate" less fun imo. Luffy fans here are really few in number, just you, sanjikun (which constantly got ganged too), Hades, Rmstorm, and Bogard. Rmstorm is barely active and I don't see Bogard wanking Luffy anymore lately.

H

humanbeing

indeed
which is my point
cause its still swordsmanship
or zoro just entered the category of non pure swordsmen.
still Roger was not known for being the strongest swordman and if you ask me Rayleigh is the most likely one who was that, because of the parallels to Zoro. and no one would say that Rayleigh was stronger than his captain

@Celestial D. Dragon Man, I think you really need to contact cardboard douchebag, that NeoRetro guy (the bearded guy who was close with cardboard and acted like his second in command in Luffy 56 Defense Club back then), Gol D Roman, Nessos, etc. Basically everyone from OJ Luffy 56 Defense Club or probably more from LuNa army.

The condition right now is you are always being outnumbered and the one sided in number make the "debate" less fun imo. Luffy fans here are really few in number, just you, sanjikun (which constantly got ganged too), Hades, Rmstorm, and Bogard. Rmstorm is barely active and I don't see Bogard wanking Luffy anymore lately.
Nessos... He was so passionate about the Luffy wank he crowned Luffy as full fledged Yonko post WCI, he had a Morgans set and ironically turned into him IRL:gokulaugh:

H

humanbeing

Kaidou stated that advanced coc only can be used by the strongest. Zoro just used it!!!

Nerfed Ashura nerfed Kaidou to the point base Luffy can keep up against him!

Luffy didn't even know about adv coc until now. It is fair to say, currently Zoro > Luffy:cheers:
i am wondering if you believe that writing your claims in a bold font turn them to facts. :D

dont think zoro needs to use asura to imbue his attacks with coc either .its not a bad take
he added coc to this asura attack is more plausible.
not every attack in ashura was imbued in coc . from the little we have seen
attacks with it are incredibly devastating
likely what roger did to oden and oden was wondering what that was.
I think otherwise bro, I think Ashura is the source of his CoC power with would make Ashura adv version of CoC.
As example why I think it, Kaido already see many attacks of Zoro,he even get cut once yet he never make any comment about Zoro CoC. Also we see Luffy and Kid attacking multiple times Kaido, he still not said anything about CoC even though Luffy has a strong version.

In that case Kaido state and how he is shocked would explain that Ashura is the source of Zoro CoC. I hope the summary/picture of the chapter showing us the key of the scene. But based on the spoiler it sound like Ashura is the source of CoC(Kaido never make anycomment about someone attack via CoC).

I think TAC make a good point:
Yeah. Maybe Zoro just can’t use CoC in the regular way and Luffy can’t use it offensively? Like branching CoC paths
Zoro= having adv CoC form but can't control much the basic CoC power
Luffy= having basic CoC power and can control it but he not have the adv CoC version.

I assume both gonna upgrade their CoC at the end of the arc,where Luffy unlock his true power of adv CoC and Zoro unlock the true power of basic CoC control.

In that case I can even see Ashura could last far longer, as it became a really mod like boundman. Also i can see Zoro could use Ashura them without beeing almost defeated.

And Luffy will combinate his attacks with CoC as what Kaido did,perhaphs even unlock a deity power like Zoro ashura.

Status
Not open for further replies.