Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

just as you can expect such techniques are unexplained even Zoro doesn't really knows what is that
Hakuba is such a technique as well so i will not be surprise if that is a form of CoC haki where the spirit acts on its own.

What does this mean?

I don't understand a thing.
Oh well I was going to post it in the other thread since I didn't know if it was confirmed. But anyways.

This Leaker(?) says that Law is fine, he thinks Law avoided Thunder Bagua a it seems that attacks with Haoushoku gives damage even before hitting.

Ashura's name this time is Bakkei(which means drawing the sword) Mouja no Tawamure(which means prank of the deceased)

Another question asks if kid and killer leave the roof going after BM and if Haoushoku attack have names.

Leaker says that Kid and Killer said to leave her to then and disappear.
Haoushoku attacks don't have name but there something like dragon ball's Ki waves between the place they hit and the punch(there is someone saying 'but if he didn't touch me, but the leaker didn't say who, he said there was an expression like that so I will not say anything about this)

And Zoro seems to not know about Haoushoku as he was saying or had the expression of ' what are you talking about?'

The rest of this question is his opinion about how Haoushoku attacks work so I'm not typing about that.

And about if Zoro hit Kaidou with Ashura or not, he hit him but he said that he at least wanted Kaidou to fall, but there is blood coming out(from Kaidou I guess).

I'm on my phone so it will take a while to translate as I'm not really too fast writing from here. Sorry.

Nerfed version ???, if being injured means being nerfed, then isn't Kaido also nerfed since he has taken alot of damage.....nevermind, at this point, I truly believe this is just trolling, there is no evidence of logic in this statement.
Kaidou didn't take any massive damage. He is in his strongest form right now. But well he just received nerfed Ashura and fall before Luffy even manage to beat him. He must be really nerfed right now

Status
Not open for further replies.