Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, cus Kaido has fought Mihawk.

Well done.

:yearight:
The Kaido hype train is here, this is his arc after all.

It only makes me more excited when Luffy and Zoro will have EoS fights with people like Akainu and Mihawk , people who have far more importance than Kaido , a 3/4 story villain and one of the two least relevant emperors:steef:

I don't know if the Kaido fans should be going that crazy with their claims. It will spectacularly backfire.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Remember katakuri and doflamingo coc clash they showed black lighting even without adv coc (adv coc hits before making contact) regular coc shows black lighting if two coc clash

No he isn't :choppawhat:

All the plot thus far suggests is nothing qualitatively new analyzed in comparison with the last chap. He wasn't even hit by Thunder Bagua at least by what spoilers suggest, and he shall regardless possibly rest a bit in order to refill his health, but absolutely nothing remotely hints at him being done with.
Check earlier spoilers before the Chinese Q/A from talk OP, Luffy seems to tell either Zoro or Law or both to go back down and leave Kaido to him

Reiju has emotions so your argument is invalid.
Once again you didn’t read the Manga......

Reiju was born before her Quadrouplet brothers

She was only modified to follow her father’s EVERY order

Sanji and his twins were legit modified to have 0% emotion, armored skin and super human abilities

once again, READ THE MANGA

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Zoro has regular coc

look at chinjao his coc attack has black lighting when attack luffy

look at oden his coc attack has black lighting and oden doesn’t know about adv coc he commented on wb and roger shocked

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Man this must be the first shonen you read lol. Speed is part of strength, the stronger you’re the faster you’re. For example Meruem in HxH, Freeza in Dragon Ball. Both were extremely faster than they’re subordinates, who claimed to be the fastest

we literally see this in Saobody. Rayleigh is able to keep up with what should be the fastest character in the series
Bruh, you're mistaking reaction speed with actual speed. TB is a movement speed based attack like Shishi sonson where the attacker blitzes their opponents. TB is barley fast enough to touch FS Luffy in base. That can't be the fastest attack in the series.

I know he hit them both but early spoilers implied Law was the primary target. It's better to wait for more details.

Yasaka no magatama is mid-long range attack.......snakeman maybe
My bad, I missed the close range part. Kizaru's kicks are faster though, He kicks at light speed.

The Kaido hype train is here, this is his arc after all.

It only makes me more excited when Luffy and Zoro will have EoS fights with people like Akainu and Mihawk , people who have far more importance than Kaido , a 3/4 story villain and one of the two least relevant emperors:steef:

I don't know if the Kaido fans should be that happy or ready with their crazy claims. It will spectacularly backfire.
Most of the Admirals won't have coc :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.