Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When will people understand that Kaido is too dangerous to survive.
The guy wants to start a world war and enslave humanity. Kaido getting killed in this arc should not even be discussed.
Yeah its not just let him survive, he need some process to break his will. N the chance kaido weak to kibi dango kinda high, even till now no top member from BP given kibi dango.

I consider EoS Teach to be high yonko level. It will be curious to find out how difficult beating him shall be. If a 1 on 1 solo with Luffy I bet Zoro will surpass him also due not being a DF user.
Final may i ask you a question? Who do you prefer Luffy or Zoro?

My guess is you’ll say Zoro

That’s the only reason you believe a secondary character would EVER surpass the main character in a shonen......

How about this, I’ll share you a bit of my Copium, maybe that’ll help you think a bit more clearer

Q: When Zoro said, "I'll leave the rest to you," did he use up all his strength and collapse?
Leaker :
A: Zoro's idea was to use up all his power with his strongest technique, because it would only wear him down if he did it slowly.
So Zoro may thought that there is a threshold for attacks that damage Kaido and anything below that will amount to nothing (considering his awakened zoan regeneration), hence decided to use what he has in the store and took down/cripple Kaido with it. Saying "If this doesn't work I'll leave you the rest." also supports that he does not know the extent of damage that his attack will make.

Btw we should ignore spoiler guy own views about advanced Haki or something.

That's his/her personal opinion.

As some mentioned black lighting has appeared even in coa clashes

Remember Oda has not explained coc entirely so don't buy spoiler guy interpretation of it.
Post automatically merged:

Kaidou feels Zoro's Coc inside Kaidou.....
:lusalty:

Status
Not open for further replies.