In TB, there's something ivé seen that i wanted to talk about..
Captain John who was mentioned in a similar breath as shiki (top tier like shiki) wasn't given half the respect that Ryuma’s body was..and we're talking about a Rocks member here..
But but but Ryuma is weak and his hype isn't legit
:seriously:
People put too much stake in these background characters

Oda creates such characters to add texture go the verse so that people don't ask questions like "Why are there only three guys from Rocks' crew that are known? Are the rest of them Chopper-level weaklings?"

The point of these characters like shiki asknd whoever are to show that the one piece world is huge and hence has many notable characters... BUT THATS IT... None of these guys require power scaling or anything because they will literally matter outside of being background dressing for the world.... It's not important that they were in rock or whatever, the navy admirals were all just random guys too at one point and look how strong they became.... Hell fuckin Fujitora wasn't even a pirate or in the navy and just popped up from some random island and he's a beast...

My point is that unless we are specifically told that Captain John requires to be scaled because of some feat or something, him being on the rocks is just for the sake of filling up the rocks crew wit more than the actually relevant characters... I mean who cares about Seagull for example even though he was on Roger's crew and went to Raftel? No one right? He's just a guy who we know was on Roger's crew because of course Roger people who didn't end up becoming important as well on his crew.

Whereas Ryuma was made to be relevant so of course power scaling him matters. Flip that around and if Captain John was the relevant one and Ryuma wasn't then Captain John would be the one who actually deserves power scaling

Toei Animation senior director and producer said he knows One piece treasure and at the end of the story the fans will be sadder than ace death, at the end of wano arc fans will have information and picture about what one piece is

He confirmed at the end of wano arc luffy will fight bigmom and kaido both

Also he said at the end of wano arc there is an important information that will shock everyone