Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Punpun

Probably. But current Luffy > Zoro easily. He's above him in literally all types of haki. Combine that with his DF and Luffy is playing in a different league altogether.
Not really mate, Zoro took on mother load of an attack from 2 Yonkos and he's still going on. Also there is an indication that he is getting worse for wear with time idk if it is because of enma sucking too much haki or what. So he was probably nerfed with that Ashura attack.

We have yet too see how much damage Zoro did to Kaido with Ashura.

No indication how much Luffy is doing serious damage to Kaido. So it is not clear as of yet.

I was saying that he could use it but right before he was about to attempt it the health problem arrived and he felt it, then Luffy anticipated him in using it.

It's not that he coudn't use it regardless, for how I saw it.
sure ... but I'm saying if he used it he could do MUCH better in war

we saw that shit ... it was a nuke

we dont know shit about imu
Well, someone whose hierarchy is above Gorosei who is above Kong who is above Akainu...the true ruler of the world etc etc...he's not gonna be weaker than WSC. I consider myself one of the biggest Kaidou fan and Luffy fan since i believe Kaidou and Luffy is among the most powerful character in OP ever, but Imu as the ultimate boss wont be weaker than anything imo.

Additional Chapter 1010 Spoilers:

-Luffy tells law to teleport Zoro downstairs and says to leave it to him
-Zoro tries to stand up and say he could still fight but his body has taken so much heavy damage that his shin cracks and he falls back to the ground he then *Huff Huffs* and his eyes nearly close due to almost fainting
-Law teleports him down stairs where he uses his swords to support his weight and get up but he runs into Sanji who tells him to take care of the other small fries like King, Queen ect; he then proceeds to Knock him unconscious for hus own good
-Chapter ends with Sanjj reaching the roof and a break next week

The panel of the Sanji and Zoro confrontation
And next chapter Luffy asks him to go bake a cake for Big Mom to save Kidd and Killer :milaugh::suresure:

Additional Chapter 1010 Spoilers:

-Luffy tells law to teleport Zoro downstairs and says to leave it to him
-Zoro tries to stand up and say he could still fight but his body has taken so much heavy damage that his shin cracks and he falls back to the ground he then *Huff Huffs* and his eyes nearly close due to almost fainting
-Law teleports him down stairs where he uses his swords to support his weight and get up but he runs into Sanji who tells him to take care of the other small fries like King, Queen ect; he then proceeds to Knock him unconscious for hus own good
-Chapter ends with Sanjj reaching the roof and a break next week

The panel of the Sanji and Zoro confrontation
You tried at least.

Zoro: "I missed!"

Zorofans: "He made Kaido dodge."

You can't pay for this type of entertainment.
To be fair it is Quite ambiguous considering that Big Mom screamed out a warning and that Zoro's target is Quite big. It is definitely possible that Kaido dodged it and Zoro is just Frustrated that he didn't do better. I am not saying that is what in fact happens but you gotta understand that is definitely in the realm of possibility.

:milaugh: Don't be upset since your #1 rival decided to come down from the roof to steal your fanboy glory. Funny how "Oda not wanting Zoro and King to interact" almost sounds like that's trouble for you if they do lol

It's okay bruh, Sanji interacted King already and King forgot about him a chapter later lmao.

Maybe Sanji and Queens interaction will be better, oh wait, it will because Queen knows Judge:cheers:
Well same way Oda didn't want Sanji to not interact with Kaido. It's not their opponent. So he will do whatever it takes to seperate them from each other,

Yeah ok. I can't wait to especially laugh at you....

Status
Not open for further replies.