Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you really thougnt you did sumn

First one was a rebuttal to show Zoro isnt interested in King. It was not an argument for Sanji vs King.

Second one was where I thought Zoro would be. Not where I needed him to be for Sanji vs King to happen.

Last one is about Oda not wanting Zoro and King to interact. Which im right. Zoro isn't King's opponent...so they shouldnt interact. It's to show the lengths Oda is going to not have them have a fight. Since King isn't Zoro's opponents.

Again non of these were used to argue Sanji vs King happening. Find something else you jealous hoe.
Lil D lets be real
Do you really feel like Oda is gonna have Zoro face Orochi or even Queen after giving him such Godlike feats already?

Wow you really thougnt you did sumn

First one was a rebuttal to show Zoro isnt interested in King. It was not an argument for Sanji vs King.

Second one was where I thought Zoro would be. Not where I needed him to be for Sanji vs King to happen.

Last one is about Oda not wanting Zoro and King to interact. Which im right. Zoro isn't King's opponent...so they shouldnt interact. It's to show the lengths Oda is going to not have them have a fight. Since King isn't Zoro's opponents.

Again non of these were used to argue Sanji vs King happening. Find something else you jealous hoe.
:milaugh: Don't be upset since your #1 rival decided to come down from the roof to steal your fanboy glory. Funny how "Oda not wanting Zoro and King to interact" almost sounds like that's trouble for you if they do lol

It's okay bruh, Sanji interacted King already and King forgot about him a chapter later lmao.

Maybe Sanji and Queens interaction will be better, oh wait, it will because Queen knows Judge:cheers:

I did not say Mystery. There are people who legitimiately believe they can name over 20 named swordsmen already introduced in the seriesbstronger than Mihawk. So i was talkong about the story LEGITIMATELY telking us Mihawk is a fraud in NO ambiguous terms.

And Btw In the same chapter as Zoro is talkong about fame, he also says “The stronhest swordsman who ever lived” right? Do you have an opinion on Zoro wanting to be stronger than even Roger?
I believe Zoro doesn't care much about Roger's feats, Zoro seems like he would only consider the living as targets to surpass.

Don't be upset since your #1 rival decided to come down from the roof to steal your fanboy glory. Funny how "Oda not wanting Zoro and King to interact" almost sounds like that's trouble for you if they do lol

It's okay bruh, Sanji interacted King and King forgot about him a chapter later lmao
Bro I get the King vs Zoro sentiment but Zoro at like maybe 1% of Strength defeating King after obliterating Kaido and tanking 2 times his attack power hit and showing advanced CoC making him a MARY STU?

Do you really want Zoro to be a mary stu especaily considering even if Zoro beats King there is still chance of ZKK

Bro I get the King vs Zoro sentiment but Zoro at like maybe 1% of Strength defeating King after obliterating Kaido and tanking 2 times his attack power hit and showing advanced CoC making him a MARY STU?

Do you really want Zoro to be a mary stu especaily considering even if Zoro beats King there is still chance of ZKK
I mean, if Oda is sending Zoro below the roof again, what would you rather Zoro do? Nothing for the next 30 chapters?

The problem is none of the matchups have truly started. The calamity fights don't even have set matchups at all it seems

Mihawk isn't even his final fight Kid mic up
tf is up wtih this bitch boy mic up bullshit
It doesn't matter if Mihawk is final or not
Zoro thinks ZKK is possible
Zoro still doesn't think he is anywhere near Mihawk
Every single Zoro feat is in Zoro's mind one step closer to Mihawk
Read One Piece
Have some reading comprehension

I know you salty af your beloved Marines (including Prime Garp) look like turds compared to LeZoro James but stop desrespecting Mihawk Jordan
Post automatically merged:

ALl kaido said is that it was COC not ACOC
Normal CoC is fodder control
Zoro CoC fucks strongest creature in the series
Manifests into a diety
Do the fucking maths

"Dynasty Properties"
Post automatically merged:

I mean, if Oda is sending Zoro below the roof again, what would you rather Zoro do? Nothing for the next 30 chapters?
Rather have him be with Marco and assist him defeat King
Have Marco Heal Zoro and send him back to the roof
ZKK after that

PS Zoro giving his Haki to Hiyori and Hiyori killing Orochi with it would be fitting end to Orochi

tf is up wtih this bitch boy mic up bullshit
So you do know it
It doesn't matter if Mihawk is final or not
Zoro thinks ZKK is possible
Zoro still doesn't think he is anywhere near Mihawk
Every single Zoro feat is in Zoro's mind one step closer to Mihawk
Read One Piece
Have some reading comprehension
So everything mihawk does is a feat for whitebeard? ZKK is over unless hes weakend which will be laughable, zoro doesn't think he isn't anywhere near mihawk when? (prob in dressora)
Lebron>Jordan
Lezoro>MickyMouse PostHawk
here enjoy Space Jams 2

I believe Zoro doesn't care much about Roger's feats, Zoro seems like he would only considered the living as targets to surpass.
No no no, we are doing Zoro LITERALLY wanting everything he said as a kid

I for one dont take everything he said as a kod literally because he never repeared all that as an adult. As an adult all he says is he wants to become the strongest swordsman. He never talks about fame as an adult. And he never talks about the strongest who ever lived.

if you want to say everything he said as a kid is literal to who he is now, then you gotta take all of it right? Zoro does want to be the strongest WHO EVER LIVED... In fact he even wanted to fight Prime Ryuma who lived hundreds of years ago so it seems legit right, Zoro actually wants to be the strongest who ever lived... See

Anyway, away from these arguments, i just believe there is no way Oda doesnt do right by Zoro’s dream simply because of power scaling stuff. The man wants to be the strongest swordsman in the world. Anything even implied below that is a slap in the face... People say Oda hates sanji but nah, if Zoro doesnt get his dream accomplished exactly how it is, then that would be the biggest hate Oda can give any strawhat

Status
Not open for further replies.