Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god. Is this what Zoro’s dream really looks like to you? He wants the fame outside of the accomplishment?

is this what Zoro’s entire character has been to you for 1000 chapters? Some guy chasing blind fame? Wow. That is amazing that you’ve been reading One piece for 1000 chapters and this has been your interpretation of one of the MCs

i actually cant even say anything here. If 1000 chapters of manga habe comvinced you Zoro is chasing blind fame then i cant say jack shit
You might need to read my post again, as long as Zoro doesn't know anyone better than him in swordsmanship his dream is achieved.

You sure about that buddy boy?

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1006-spoilers-discussion.11584/post-1157049

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1005-spoilers-discussion.11089/post-1123580

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...f-the-calamities-is-pathetic.9612/post-935328

I got more if you want to see more. All of these statements involve King specifically not going to the roof lol. Now that Zoro is going back down you'll deny you even said this.

The last one especially gets me:

" Now that Zoro is gone" But I put words in your mouth huh
Wow you really thougnt you did sumn

First one was a rebuttal to show Zoro isnt interested in King. It was not an argument for Sanji vs King.

Second one was where I thought Zoro would be. Not where I needed him to be for Sanji vs King to happen.

Last one is about Oda not wanting Zoro and King to interact. Which im right. Zoro isn't King's opponent...so they shouldnt interact. It's to show the lengths Oda is going to not have them have a fight. Since King isn't Zoro's opponents.

Again non of these were used to argue Sanji vs King happening. Find something else you jealous hoe.

Nothing he become the strongest shiryu has no equals for killing Mihawk
Thats not the point i was addressing... I said what if Mihawk has the title of Worlds strongest when he is the 30th strongest swordsman in the series. And when Shiryu beats him he gets the title and he is now the 30th strongest swordsman.

and then Zoro beats shiryu. Would Zoro settle for getting the title yet there are 29 people stronger than him

Thats not the point i was addressing... I said what if Mihawk has the title of Worlds strongest when he is the 30th strongest swordsman in the series. And when Shiryu beats him he gets the title and he is now the 30th strongest swordsman.

and then Zoro beats shiryu. Would Zoro settle for getting the title yet there are 29 people stronger than him
Mihawk~Shanks
Shiryu defeats Mihawk proving hes stronger than both who are equals
Shiryu>Mihawk~Shanks
Shiryu new WSS

How?

What purpose what it serve?

would it be zoro killing orochi then getting the samurai to follow?
i don't really care how it's gonna be done or what purpose it'll serve, but it makes me hype af thinking about the possibility.
besides the samurai lost their leader old hyou though he's not dead yet he has no stamina left to continue fighting especially in his weaker form.

Who will be Sanji's opponent? King is for Marco, Queen is for Drake/Chopper, Nerfed jack for nerfed inu... The only one left is BM pirate!!

RS Sanji vs Daifuku 2.0 high diff rematch!!!

Or he might pull a jyabura usopp fight against page one usopp. He will come to save usopp and fight Page One 2.0 extreme diff:cheers:

Okay but Zoro is a POV character. We the readers see the story from
His POV.

are you saying we the readers will know of 29 stronger swordsmen than Zoro yet Zoro doesnt know them yet Zoro is a POV character and the story is following him?
Hey now you were the one that introduced the idea of 29 mystery swordsmen, I'm merely pointing out that Zoro's main drive is fighting the one who holds the #1 fame as evidently shown in Baratie where he declares he would achieve his dream right there and then.

Some of the people here already think that Zoro and Law are removed from the fight LOL
We don't even have the full summary to conclude that.
I'll wait till the full summary, but additional spoilers has Luffy telling either Zoro or Law or both to go back in the dome.

One little detail I noticed from talkop that's not mentioned in the spoiler thread , is that Luffy says (to zoro and law i assume ?) to go down and to leave it to him and to pass the news to everyone.

路飞:你们下去吧,接下来就交给我,无论如何我都会赢…!!就把这个(消息)传给所有人。

Zoro is gonna recover like the red scabbard maybe ? I'm not sure with the translation though.

Edit : Since it's not very clear, it's not mentionned who is going down, i just assumed it was zoro and law since they were mentionned next to kaido just before.

Hey now you were the one that introduced the idea of 29 mystery swordsmen, I'm merely pointing out that Zoro's main drive is fighting the one who holds the #1 fame as evidently shown in Baratie where he declares he would achieve his dream right there and then.
I did not say Mystery. There are people who legitimiately believe they can name over 20 named swordsmen already introduced in the seriesbstronger than Mihawk. So i was talkong about the story LEGITIMATELY telking us Mihawk is a fraud in NO ambiguous terms.

And Btw In the same chapter as Zoro is talkong about fame, he also says “The stronhest swordsman who ever lived” right? Do you have an opinion on Zoro wanting to be stronger than even Roger?

awakening increases toughness and recovery speed and we dont even know if Kaido has that
Yet again just put seastone on him or weakend him enough and tell Law to throw him in the sea
You are right, we don't know exactly what awakening will give Kaido because he is a mystic zoan but since his mystic zoan power seems to work a lot like a normal or ancient zoan I bet it's going to be no different then a normal zoan.

Regardless, we still don't know everything Kaido can do which means Luffy can have even more problems in the future have a very difficult time permanently putting him down. Let's not forget what the Scabbards wants to kill Kaido. I keep saying it because Oda added that part to the manga for a reason. I believe that reason is to allow Zoro recreate Ryuma's legendary feat.

If he does that it will satisfy both Luffy and Zoro's fans. It will give Luffy the first win against Kaido and Zoro the final win. If you give Luffy an opportunity to face Kaido alone, while Zoro is fighting King. When Zoro enters to kill Kaido it would give him the opportunity to fight Kaido alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.