Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If CoC is needed to create a black blade just how big is mihawk's CoC?
I also suggested in one of my posts that CoC might be related to creating a black blade. I think rather than the power of CoC it is more about the technique. Cladding yourself with haki vs injecting your haki to objects or other people looks like different expertises.

Translation from Gizzy
Q : ゾロの阿修羅はどんな感じなんだ?今までの阿修羅技とは結構違う?
A : 居合いじゃないけど居合い技みたいに切る瞬間は描写なし 描かれるコマで自分がイメージしたのは体制を崩さない灯籠流し

Q : What Zoro's Ashura looks like? Is it any different from the previous Ashura techniques?
A : It seems like it's not quick draw (居合い技) stance since you don't see the moment of cutting like you do with normal quick draw stances.
居合い技 stance is looks like this.
:eeke::hohoho::crazwhat:

Zoro would have interacted with king before if Oda wanted him to fight him
He didn't interact with Mr 1 before fighting him.

He didn't interact with Ohm before fighting him

He didn't interact with Ryuuma before fighting him

He didn't interact with Hyouzou before fighting him

He didn't interact with Monet before fighting her.

Let's stop using made up rules to determine matchups. One thing that has ALWAYS been consistent is Zoro getting the penultimate Strawhat fight, which is normally against the number 2.

If people are going to sit here and tell me Zoro's non-interaction with King is somehow grounds for no fight over King throwing Sanji aside and literally never even acknowledging him, that's really fuckin stupid lol

Queen fundamentally has an interest in Sanji, but I guess we'll keep denying that one and hope it doesn't exist right?

Status
Not open for further replies.