You must be braindead to think that
Braindead is thinking Zoro is stronger than Law when a Nerfed Killer
One Shot him
with a nameless attack
without haki

Law is Smarter
Stronger
More Agile

Law fight a Amiral and Shichibukai at the same time something zoro will never do

that's why zoro is the first down too

Law saved zoro ass two times now.

Law is Luffy tier

The Superiors Captains
The 3 Kings of the Era
A Member of the D Clan like Luffy

If Luffy solos a Yonko is Luffy Yonko level or Yonko Luffy Level?

I'm guessing Yonko Luffy level, especially if in later arc he struggles against an Admiral.
Even if he defeats Kaido (one v one) now, he didn't do it alone....All the supernova gave Kaido a lot of accumulated damage in the same battle....

Braindead is thinking Zoro is stronger than Law when a Nerfed Killer
One Shot him
with a nameless attack
without haki

Law is Smarter
Stronger
More Agile

Law fight a Amiral and Shichibukai at the same time something zoro will never do

that's why zoro is the first down too

Law saved zoro ass two times now.

Law is Luffy tier

The Superiors Captains
The 3 Kings of the Era
A Member of the D Clan like Luffy
Law is Luffy tier

Yeah not gonna waste my time with you

He is not better at any type of haki, lol. Yes, he is weaker, of course.
It is ridiculous to even think that he stands a chance against Zoro.
But, I guess you want your hopes crushed again because you never learn? :yasu:
Hopes were never crushed in the first place, lol. We keep moving. Luffy has Adc CoC, Zoro doesn't. Luffy has Adv CoO, Zoro doesn't. Luffy even has a level above Adv CoA, Zoro doesn't. I've just one word for Zoro in the context of his comparison with Luffy-
Inferior
:myman:
Post automatically merged:

whats the highest?
Something 700 I believe? Or more.

It is understable why Oda would focus on Zoro this arc given the focus Sanji got in the previous arc. I don't even mind the power ups cos he would need it if he wants to contend with other top tier. I am just annoyed how Oda revealed Zoro's CoC only to find out he had no idea about it. What exactly has Mihawk been teaching him??
Right. Conquerers are born, CoC cannot be trained. Mihawk must have realized this, but there is no indication.

Hopes were never crushed in the first place, lol. We keep moving. Luffy has Adc CoC, Zoro doesn't. Luffy has Adv CoO, Zoro doesn't. Luffy even has a level above Adv CoA, Zoro doesn't. I've just one word for Zoro in the context of his comparison with Luffy-
Inferior
:myman:
Post automatically merged:

Something 700 I believe? Or more.
bro he is just trolling, how can you not understand that?unless you are trolling as well

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
New Gear/Gear 4 Form/CoC training mini arc incoming with luffy

Now we’re back to the 1v1 punching and Luffy awakens something in the process. Probably coat himself with CoC and take much less damage than Kaido.

In the meantime Zoro takes King and returns 10 chapters later and Kills Kaido :finally:
Yes, I'd want some downtime after this arc so Luffy and Zoro and co. can just train a little bit, but it'll probably be endgame after this :zosleepy:

Status
Not open for further replies.