Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Sakazuki was sillhoute and last introduced he ended up the strongest why wouldn't greenbull? because hes sanji opponent stop living in denial its clear what oda intention for him are :kata:
As for "Feats" I can do the same thing lets wait for more mihawk feats because clearly Shanks>Mihawk
There's no huge portrayal sustaining GB unlike Mihawk.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He might though at least to get some ''healing'' but will either go back to the roof which unlikely or the fight goes to the lower levels ( Onigashima lands) and ZKK in the fl8wer capital
No.

This retarf Kuro thinks Zoro is going to help Sanji fight King and Queen.

It would be more like injured Zoro vs King and Queen since Sanji is pointless.

Zoro is out for the purpose of Luffy having 1 vs 1.

He has been spitting blood since Scabbards... :suresure:
Were the Scabbards fighting hybrid Kaido? lol
He literally does, he used it in this chapter, lmao. Cant you read? :suresure:
We don't know that yet. The spoiler provider said that Zoro didn't use Adv CoC on Kaido and the latter was talking about Asura being related to CoO. Wait for Redon's summary to know the truth.

Luffy's entire round of internal destruction has done less than Zoro's one Tatsumaki. Whose CoA is better? :myman:
Zoro just said that he's on his limits, lol. Whereas Luffy looks fresh. You should know that the real battle is beginning. :cheers:
You are not giving me anything, Oda is giving me everything I wanted lol.
You're in denial.

Cry all you want, Zoro has the best feats and it will never be surpassed because never again will two Emperors use an island buster.
He has good durability, I already said that. I don't know how you bring this entire notion of 'never be surpassed' in a talk about durability.

Zoro can sense non-living things, by far the rarest observation feat in the whole manga, lol.
Still doesn't have Adv CoA. :suresure:

Kaido, after he is defeated by Luffy 1v1 & regens:

Then comes Zoro to slice his fire and head over the Flower Capital

Just before that, Big Mom defeats Kid/Killer(and whoever else teamed up w/ them) and heads for Luffy or maybe Robin?

Luffy wakes up in time and recovers/gets healed or has enough for 1 attack to make BM become O-Lin again.

So Kaido "falls" (we all think it's done now BM is left), then recovers, then Big Mom falls, then Kaido falls for real this time.

That's how I see it going down. Perhaps Sanji could be added with the Robin part? He saves her like she saved him, so he buys time for Luffy?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro doesn't know how amazing he is :stealthblack:

BTW what the fuck is the difference between CoA 3.0 and King Haki damaging before hitting?
Spoilers are confusing as fuck or Oda once again showcasing his trash explanations of powers in his show which happens a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.