Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The name calling is rampant on this forum ain't it.

@Dragomir

I'm going to use the ignore function for everyone who quotes me with this kind of stuff going forward. First strike and you're out, no questions asked. Don't waste your time quoting me from now on :cheers:
Use brain surgery idiot.

Everyone on this forum looks at you as the biggest clown.

"Zoro and Sanji tag team"

"Zoro goes off the roof".

You need to read more.

None of the SN are stronger than Zoro. Luffy might be more powerful, Zoro was lifting big ass barbells with his feet and carrying buildings without breaking a sweat. I personally have him as the fourth strongest character on strength alone after WB, Garp and Kaido.

You have to be on spice to think Law comes remotely close to Zoro in strength. The boy has Golden Age Superman strength. Remember that scene when Killer couldn't get the Scythe off Zoro. That was all muscle g.
a Nerfed Killer make him faint without haki
and with a nameless attack

I'm not. It's not mental gymnastics. If King deals with Marco, he's above YC1 lvl. Simple as that.

And I wank King because I'm also a King fan and not only because he's Sanji's fight.
Once again, you are clearly ignoring the circumstances. Marco fights against two commanders and received a lot of off screen damage - both King and Queen can damage him as we saw how Queen's attacks impaled Marco's full zoan mode.

There is a difference being a rational fan and a wanker bro. Nothing in the story portrays King as a possible Low Top Tier.
And don't kid yourself; you'd automatically put Sanji as a "top tier" if he "defeats King". I can already see your agenda lol

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro doesn't have Adv CoC yet, lol. He couldn't imbue CoC into his attack. At least try to read. :myman:
Zoro doesn't have Future Sight LMAO, what are you even reading at this point?
Luffy's internal destruction is one step ahead even Adv CoA, Hyo clearly said that lol.

Okay, he blocked the attack for a moment. Great feat and good durability, I'll give you that. But don't you talk about injuring Kaido. Ashura, arguably his strongest asset didn't make him kneel like he thought it would whereas an uppercut by base Luffy made Kaido spill blood out of his mouth.

And now, he going to 1v1 Kaido, which no one could. Luffy fans be eating. :steef::myman:
He literally does, he used it in this chapter, lmao. Cant you read? :suresure:
Zoro can sense non-living things, by far the rarest observation feat in the whole manga, lol.
Luffy's entire round of internal destruction has done less than Zoro's one Tatsumaki. Whose CoA is better? :myman:

You are not giving me anything, Oda is giving me everything I wanted lol.
Cry all you want, Zoro has the best feats and it will never be surpassed because never again will two Emperors use an island buster.
Kaido spits out blood and you are happy because of that? He has been spitting blood since Scabbards... :suresure:

I never denied ZKK lol, even if I think its unrealistic and very unlike Zoro to just lop someone's head off. Like I've said, the Ryuuma parallel already happened on Punk Hazard, but I wont sit here and deny compelling arguments for it.

What i did deny is it being his actual fight in the end. A major part of this is how much Oda has actually dedicated to the rooftop fight (about ~7 chapters so far) without ACTUALLY doing any of the fights below. What this normally indicates to me is that Oda is trying to finish something on the roof before he finishes setting things up below it.

Notice how Zoro is showing using his allegedly strongest attack before even Nami and Usopp beat Ulti? Notice how Sanji hasn't even gotten his matchup yet against either calamity (assuming he does)? My argument has always been (since he went to the roof), that Oda will portray Zoro's feats against the Yonko since he introduced multiple story avenues for it beforehand. Now that he performed it, people need to ask:

- Why did Oda have Zoro collapse before any other fight truly started?

- Why hasn't Oda given the 3 calamities their definitive matchups yet?

- Why haven't Sanji and Yamato encountered opponents on their level yet?

Combine that with the *possibility* (I stress the word) that Luffy just told Zoro and/or Law to go down under the roof, you can start to see why those pieces might align.

Again, this has nothing to do with ZKK lol
The only thing I saw you doing is asking whether Zoro is out of the fight each chapter. :suresure:
How many times did you ask it in this 1010 spoiler? 20 times? :yasu:
You are obviously scared of Zoro's involvement in this fight. Cant blame you tho, it is for a good reason.:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.