Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,010: "Color of the Supreme King".

In the cover, Pudding and her homies are using eyedrops.

Zoro is cutting Prometheus into so many pieces that it can't help Big Mom. Law comments how crazy Zoro is, saying that he wouldn't be surprised if every bone in Zoro's body is already broken.

Kaidou: "Damn! That pathetic Linlin... Now I'll have to help her too!!"

Kaido attacks Zoro (calling him "Pirate Hunter") and orders him to let Prometheus go to help Big Mom. Law warps Zoro out of the way and appears right in front of Kaidou. Then he shoots his "Injection Shot" right at Kaidou's neck, making him cough up blood.

Kaidou attacks Law with his kanabou. Law uses a new technique called "Curtain" (抗菌武装 (カーテン)) to defend himself but Kaidou blows out of the way.

Kaidou: "How troublesome is your ability, Trafalgar!!"

Both Prometheus and Napoleon use this chance to jump down to save Big Mom. Zoro complains why Law helped him since it allows the homies to go help Big Mom.

Law: "Just let them go. If someone has to end up dying because of my plan, I'd prefer my plan fails."

Kid says this is more than enough already, since the goal was just to separate the 2 Yonkou from each other. Kid and Killer then run towards Big Mom's direction, saying that they will take on Big Mom themselves.

Cut to below the island. Prometheus saved Big Mom right before she hits the sea. Big Mom praises Prometheus then complains how useless Zeus is. Prometheus says Zeus has always been slow, stupid and just a burden for Big Mom.

Prometheus: "Mama, I have a request."

Cut back to Kid and Killer. They stop at the edge of Onigashima. Kid comments how there's something weird going on with the clouds...

Back to Onigashima's rooftop, Luffy is unconscious with his eyes turning white. Kaidou laughs, then says that it's just like last time. Even after passing out, Luffy wouldn't stop staring at him. Kaidou wonders whether he should crush first, if Luffy's eyes, brain or heart.

Zoro tells Law that the next attack he uses would be the last thing he can manage to do. If it doesn't work, then he's going to die so he's leaving the rest to Law.

Zoro: "Hey Kaidou! That guy is our captain.
If you wanna crush him, then crush me first!!"

Zoro draws his swords.

Zoro: "Kiki Kyuutouryuu: Ashura (Ghastly Nine Sword Style: Asura)
Bakkei Mouja no Tawamure (Drawing Sword, Playing with the Dead - 抜剣 亡者戯)!!!"

Kaido is struck by Zoro's attack with lot of blood coming out.

Kaido: "Brat... Don't tell me you have the "color of the supreme king" too!!?"

Zoro: "What the hell are you talking about... I have no idea myself..."

Then Zoro falls to the ground.

Zoro: "I gave everything for this attack. Too bad it can't manage to bring Kaidou down...!!"

Kaido: "You did more than enough. This is gonna leave a scar!!"

Kaido is about to finish off Zoro with his kanabou. Law attacks him but he and Zoro are blown away by Kaidou's "Raimei Hakke".

Kaidou: "It's such a shame. If you all come with me, we'd have taken the world together!!"

Suddenly, Kaidou hears Luffy's voice from behind him.

Luffy: "With you? We would never want to go with you. We all love "samurai", you know?"

We can see a little flashback to when Hyougorou teaches Luffy not to just force Haki out, but let it flow to his fist and into enemy's body.

Hyougorou: "Your power will bloom in the time of crisis!!"

Luffy: "My attacks were still too shallow...
But after taken you kanabou, I now understand.
"Color of the Supreme King" can be used to "cover" yourself as well!"

Kaidou: "Worororororo...!!
It's true, but only a handful of people can manage to do that!!!"

Kaidou attacks Luffy again but Luffy blocks the kanabou with his feet without even touching it. There's lot of black thunder coming out from around his feet. Luffy then jumps at Kaidou with black lighting around his fist. He then hits Kaidou's stomach and chin (without touching him) until Kaidou hits the ground.

Law: "They aren't even touching...!!" (He uses the same phrase Oden said when he saw Roger and Whitebeard clashed).

Luffy: "Zoro, Torao... Thank you for protecting me until now.
Both of you can go downstairs now!!
Tell the other... that no matter what happens, I will win!!!"

End of chapter, break next week. One Piece will be back with Jump cover and Color Spread (probably with 7th japanese Character Popularity Poll results).

Kaidou attacks Luffy again but Luffy blocks the kanabou with his feet without even touching it. There's lot of black thunder coming out from around his feet. Luffy then jumps at Kaidou with black lighting around his fist. He then hits Kaidou's stomach and chin (without touching him) until Kaidou hits the ground.

Law: "They aren't even touching...!!" (He uses the same phrase Oden said when he saw Roger and Whitebeard clashed).
:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:The Greatness

Zoro is cutting Prometheus into so many pieces that it can't help Big Mom. Law comments how crazy Zoro is, saying that he wouldn't be surprised if every bone in Zoro's body is already broken.

Kaido attacks Zoro (calling him "Pirate Hunter") and orders him to let Prometheus go to help Big Mom. Law warps Zoro out of the way and appears right in front of Kaidou. Then he shoots his "Injection Shot" right at Kaidou's neck, making him cough up blood.

Kaidou attacks Law with his kanabou. Law uses a new technique called "Curtain" (抗菌武装 (カーテン)) to defend himself but Kaidou blows out of the way.

Both Prometheus and Napoleon use this chance to jump down to save Big Mom. Zoro complains why Law helped him since it allows the homies to go help Big Mom.

Law: "Just let them go. If someone has to end up dying because of my plan, I'd prefer my plan fails."

Kid says this is more than enough already, since the goal was just to separate the 2 Yonkou from each other. Kid and Killer then run towards Big Mom's direction, saying that they will take on Big Mom themselves.

Cut to below the island. Prometheus saved Big Mom right before she hits the sea. Big Mom praises Prometheus then complains how useless Zeus is. Prometheus says Zeus has always been slow, stupid and just a burden for Big Mom.

Cut back to Kid and Killer. They stop at the edge of Onigashima. Kid comments how there's something weird going on with the clouds...

Back to Onigashima's rooftop, Luffy is unconscious with his eyes turning white. Kaidou laughs, then says that it's just like last time. Even after passing out, Luffy wouldn't stop staring at him. Kaidou wonders whether he should crush first, if Luffy's eyes, brain or heart.

Zoro tells Law that the next attack he uses would be the last thing he can manage to do. If it doesn't work, then he's going to die so he's leaving the rest to Law.

Zoro draws his swords.

Zoro: "I gave everything for this attack. Too bad it can't manage to bring Kaidou down...!!"

Kaido is about to finish off Zoro with his kanabou. Law attacks him but he and Zoro are blown away by Kaidou's "Raimei Hakke".

Kaidou: "It's such a shame. If you all come with me, we'd have taken the world together!!"

Luffy: "With you? We would never want to go with you. We all love "samurai", you know?"

We can see a little flashback to when Hyougorou teaches Luffy not to just force Haki out, but let it flow to his fist and into enemy's body.

End of chapter, break next week. One Piece will be back with Jump cover and Color Spread (probably with 7th japanese Character Popularity Poll results).
LET'S GOOOOOO

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Complete summary.

Chapter 1,010: "Dynasty Traits"

On the cover, Pudding and some homies (including Nitro and Rabian) put eye drops in their eyes.

The chapter begins where the previous one ended, with Big Mom falling into the sea and further away from Onigahsima. Zeus still unable to get out of Kid's metal box, Zoro keeps cutting Prometheus into pieces so he can't help Big Mom. Zoro continues to bleed from his mouth, he is very fatigued. Law says he's crazy and that it wouldn't surprise him if all the bones in Zoro's body were already broken.

Kaidou watches the scene. Next to him we see Luffy on the ground, defeated with his eyes rolled.

Kaidou: "Damn that pathetic Linlin. Now I'll have to help her too ... !!"

Kaidou goes after Zoro (whom he calls a "pirate hunter") and orders him to release Prometheus so he can go help Big Mom. Zoro is shocked at Kaidou's attack, but just before it reaches him, he disappears. Law exchanges his position with Zoro and throws his "Injection Shot" at Kaidou that hits the Yonkou's neck.

Kaidou gathers himself and attacks Law with his kanabou. Law uses a new technique called "Curtain" (Curtain - 抗菌 武装 (カ ー テ ン)) to defend himself but it is of little use since Kaidou sends him flying with one blow.

Kaidou: "Your ability is very troublesome, Trafalgar !!"

Prometheus and Napoleon take the opportunity to go help Big Mom. Zoro reproaches Law for helping him,

Law: "Let them go. If someone had to die because of my plan, I'd rather my plan failed."

Kid says that for now it is enough, since the objective was to separate the 2 Yonkou and they have succeeded. Kid and Killer run towards the direction they sent Big Mom flying, they will be in charge of keeping her at bay. Behind Kid we see a very long line of metals of all kinds that he is dragging.

We go to the area below the island. Prometheus has managed to save Big Mom just before she fell into the sea. Big Mom congratulates Prometheus on his work while complaining about how useless Zeus is. Prometheus says that Zeus has always been slow, stupid, and a burden to Big Mom.

Prometheus: "Mom, I have a request."

Big Mom: "Huh?"

We return to Onigashima. Kid and Killer have reached the edge of the island. Kid watches the sky.

Kid: "Something strange is happening in the clouds ..."

We return to the roof of Onigashima. Luffy is still unconscious with his eyes rolling, Kaidou laughs and says it's like last time. Even after losing consciousness, Luffy can't stop staring at him. He then wonders what he should tear apart from Luffy first, his eyes, his brain, or his heart.

Zoro tells Law that the next attack he's going to use should be the last thing he's capable of in his state. If the attack doesn't work, Zoro is going to be killed by Kaidou, so he leaves the rest to Law.

Zoro: "Hey !! Kaidou !!
That guy is our captain.
If you want to destroy him ... Then destroy me first !!"

Zoro draws his swords, Kaidou realizes that he is going to attack him and raises his kanabou to do it first.

Zoro: "Kiki Kyuutouryuu: Ashura (Nine Sword Style Demon Spirit: Asura)
Bakkei Mouja no Tawamure (Drawn Sword, Playing with Death - 抜 剣 亡者 戯) !!!"

This new version of Zoro's Asura manages to damage Kaidou, who spits a lot of blood from his mouth. However Kaidou is still standing and talking to Zoro.

Kaidou: "Brat ... Don't tell me that you also have 'dynasty traits' ... !!?"

Zoro: "Ahh ...? What the hell are you talking about ... !!
I have no idea myself ... !!
I used everything I had in this attack ... What a pity that I could not defeat him !! "

Zoro falls to the ground completely exhausted.

Kaidou: "You've done more than enough. Your attack will leave a scar ... !!"

Kaidou is about to finish off Zoro with his kanabou. Law launches to defend Zoro but Kaidou attacks both with his "Raimei Hakke" (Thunder of the Eight Trigrams) and leaves them very wounded.

Kaidou: "It's a shame ... If you had joined me, we would have dominated the world together ..."

Suddenly, Kaidou hears Luffy's voice behind him.

Luffy: "With you? We would never have wanted to go with you ... We want" samurai "you know?"

We see a small flashback of the moment in which Hyougorou explains to Luffy that not only must he force his "Ambition" to come out, he must let it flow in his blows and reach the interior of his enemies.

Hyougorou: "Your power will flourish in times of crisis !!"

Luffy: "My attacks were still too superficial ...
But after being hit by your kanabou, now I understand ... !!
" Dynasty traits "can also be used to" cover "oneself! ? "

Kaidou: "Worororororo ... !!
That's right !! But only a handful of people are capable of doing it !!!"

Kaidou lunges for Luffy but he jumps at high speed and stops the kanabou with his foot without even touching it. The effect is the same as what we saw in the clash between Roger and Shirohige in Oden's flashback. There is no contact between Luffy's foot and Kaidou's kanabou but numerous black bolts come out of Luffy's foot.

After repelling the kanabou, Luffy jumps back and as soon as he hits the ground he launches himself at Kaidou again. This time the black bolts come out of his right fist, with which he punches Kaidou very hard in the stomach. Again Luffy does not touch his body despite the power of the impact.

Kaidou ducks a bit from the pain of the blow, but Luffy isn't done yet. Luffy jumps from his position and throws a hook to Kaidou's chin, again without touching him and with black rays coming out of his fist (this is the image that the Korean filter drew). Kaidou falls backwards to the ground after this last blow.

Law: "They haven't even touched ... !!"

Luffy: "Zoro, Torao ... Thank you for protecting me until now.
You two can go back downstairs now.
Tell the rest ... that no matter what happens, I will win !!! "

END. Next week there will be no chapter.
Luffy! :steef::steef::steef::finally::finally:

Zolo

Cope Doctor

Zoro draws his swords.

why you post this here? :steef:

He does.

people have wanted kidd to fail for years though.

I gone back to old threads and videos on Reddit and YouTube.

I seen when Kidd was shown to have lost to kaido everyone shitted on him till 923/924

People said his main fight would be apoo in the raid

I don’t feel like arguing about kidds portrayal rn but it will all play out now
Kidd will fight Big Mom. is already better than zoro now. The real fight begins

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Did Kaido ever say because it was infused with CoC? He might've just been talking about Asura which is CoC. Not enough proof.
One way or another, it is advCoC, not the fodder cleaner version that Luffy used so far. You just defeated your own argument. :suresure:

Proof? This hasn't been confirmed.
You need proof that Zoan is more durable than Hybrid? Shieet, what have you been reading so far... :milaugh:
The same Luffy who just upper-cut Kaido in his base form.
Yes, the same Luffy that was KOed this entire chapter, lmao.
Dont worry, Kaido will rape his ass a couple of times more, until Zoro saves him again.
Just like he has been saving him the whole fight. :yasu:
My bad. Was talking about Adv CoO. :cheers:
Doesnt matter which topic you pick, Zoro is the personification of superiority. :finally:
So, still in denial, huh.
Yes, you are indeed in denial that Oda himself chose Zoro as the only one worthy of facing Two Emperor's island buster. :myman:
Okay, he has better durability than Luffy, big deal? Surpassed him in everything else? Where?
It is not a big deal because Zoro is the peak of One Piece combat. The big deal is you failing to understand it. :yasu:

Status
Not open for further replies.