Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how Zolo tried to be edgy like usual by shitting on Law because he didn't stick to the plan

but Law shut his ass down quickly, it's my plan and I decide if I stick to it or not

Law>>>>>>Zolo both power lvl wise and character wise, this chapter proves it
This chapter just made it even more clear that Zoro is levels above Law.

Zoro is in his current condition (heavily injured) because he saved all of the SN from hakai. Law is wondering how Zoro can even move because he believes all his bones might be broken.

Zoro in his injured state just gave Kaido a new scar. A less injured Zoro attack would have been even stronger.

Man i don't know, i keep changing my mind on this.

After reading the extended spoilers it really seems like Zoro might be in too bad of a condition to fight King, and Law on the other hand seems fine enough, managing to avoid most of Kaido's attacks and not getting seriously hit previously.

Going back to :

North Blue Boys

VS

Onigashima Boys

for now i think :hope:
Hey that’s a great idea. Law vs King would be dope. :steef:

You almost never learn anything when people explain to you such simple concepts do you, unless you troll, this is why a lot of users have you on ignore.
do you think I care? You can be in denial all you want just like how you don't wanna aceept the fact that zoro blocked the attack for 1 second and said "Viz isn't always accurate" I'll do the same
I always have proof to back up what I say about Fujitora idk about you

Thank you @Lance_Dragonite for your full summery.

There are 2 things that I ll say:
First if Big Mom will face 2 vs 1
The same will happen later with Kaido (so that Oda can potrayed the Kid pirate = to the strawhat)

Now we know for a fact that Zoro has already scarred Kaido but we haven't see Kaido commenting anything about : "waiting a monstrous samurai as Oden" that leave to 2 scenarios:

Someone new will show a feat such as Oden
or Zoro will be back vs Kaido at some point - (Zoro will show that his flying dragon blaze will finally connected to Kaido showing an equal feat as Ryuma)

Now Law&Zoro look like they will not stay on the rooftop so that Oda can show a 1 vs 1 for Luffy for a while.

Interesting is that Law notice that Hackai left insane amount of dmg to Zoro which is fucking expected (it is almost as painfull as in Thriller Bark) but remeber the last one stading there was Zoro (so be prepare for that).

Law notice also how beastly Zoro is which after Killer,Kid and now Law they are putting Zoro @ the top for the supernova.

Last thing, Kaido after (the sumo guy, notice too something extremely important in Zoro) his own aura, which Kaido state is CoC which doesnt surprise me a bit after what Brook mention too.

We ll get a confirmation, after the chapter drop with pictures everything will be much more clear.

By the way, I always said that there is a 1 vs 1 for Luffy but that is not the end result of the fight, Luffy will not end the fight in 1 vs 1.
I am 100% sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.