Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only question now is if Zoro (in the chapter that will bear his name) will slay the beast in his dragon form under the eyes of the Flower
Are the chapters with the name of a specific strawhats going to happen for sure? It's been quite some chapters since we saw one. If it does and Zoro did alr scar Kaido with Asura then there is nothing else than killing him.

LMAO LUFFY HATERS ON SUICIDE WATCH :mihanha::mihanha::mihanha::luffylaugh:

Now BM vs Kidd/Killer is going to be interesting, im sure Kidd has something up his sleeve. Probably a megazord-like technique. :kidsmile::kidsmile:

Law and Zoro will be healed by Marco, but not completly. I can see injured law VS Hawking, maybe injured Zoro VS Smoothie or Orochi [I dont think he will fight King, he would be still too weakened for that] :zorothink::zorothink:

Zeus returning to Nami is a no-brainer :kata:

Luffy VS Injured Kaido is gonna be lit, we can finally put that stupid theory about Zoro killing Kaido to rest :steef::steef::steef:

So the Oden that fought Kaido was indeed stronger than the one meeting Roger. Since he seems to have learned advanced CoA during or after the voyage with Roger.

Also it seems like Kaido is closer to Primebeard and Roger than initially thought too. Having advanced CoC, good CoO, strong CoA and a Dragon fruit. With Roger and WB still having the edge but not being in a tier of their own

Man i don't know, i keep changing my mind on this.

After reading the extended spoilers it really seems like Zoro might be in too bad of a condition to fight King, and Law on the other hand seems fine enough, managing to avoid most of Kaido's attacks and not getting seriously hit previously.

Going back to :

North Blue Boys

VS

Onigashima Boys

for now i think :hope:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
For this specific chapter, Zoro's moment is the best.

For the future of the manga, Luffy got wanked the hardest.

So I understand the vote.
Kaidou lunges for Luffy but he jumps at high speed and stops the kanabou with his foot without even touching it. The effect is the same as what we saw in the clash between Roger and Shirohige in Oden's flashback. There is no contact between Luffy's foot and Kaidou's kanabou but numerous black bolts come out of Luffy's foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.