Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Oden AP>all attacks combined
The dude in one blow had kaido looking messy
Kaido was silent and distressed even after winning.
He also scarred dragon kaido which has better durs than hybrid/base form.

Oden strikes kaido : ....Kaido looking sad
Zoro strikes Kaido : worororo
This dude enjoyed being cut lol

Props to Zoro and Law tho.

I wonder what will happen between BM and Kidd
I hope Oda doesn't offpanel kidd and Killer vs BM
Or perhaps we might even see kidd return to fight kaido again huh.

Retainers : dropped out
Law and Zoro : drops out
Killer : Next to be KOed

Not just CoC on fodders, i mean that @Red Admiral was implying that those in KAido's visage might have been able to use advanced CoC like Luffy does now and Roger/Whitebeard were able to do.

If that's the case, there's definitely a lot of room for Zoro to master CoC on basic level now that he was made aware that he has it at all, and then push to learn advanced CoC usage before EoS, surpassing Oden sometime later when he does.
Yupp. I think the same. It’s not Advanced CoC rather he awakened it just now or in Enies Lobby

I wonder which clouds Kid is talking about. The ones in the air above the island that could be reacting to CoC haki or the ones below them, since they are in the air, that Big Mom could be using to create a new stronger Zeus.

:choppawhat:

I

Indigo

Not just CoC on fodders, i mean that @Red Admiral was implying that those in KAido's visage might have been able to use advanced CoC like Luffy does now and Roger/Whitebeard were able to do.

If that's the case, there's definitely a lot of room for Zoro to master CoC on basic level now that he was made aware that he has it at all, and then push to learn advanced CoC usage before EoS, surpassing Oden sometime later when he does.
But Kaido's visage was after Luffy used Adv. Armament with Ryou, not CoC, so you're jumping the gun here, it's pure speculation.

Keep in mind we still have a fresh yonko still in wano... and it took 5 people + 9 scrabbards to weaken just one yonko for luffy to fight(and he might still lose)

how are they going to win this war
Only luffy knows advanced haki the rest are just floating

Status
Not open for further replies.