Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Yo, this is gonna sound really weird...

but i actually felt bad for Zeus dude, he is getting called out by his mother and brother (in a way), the dude isn't even doing anything wrong, he got controlled by two of the most OP devil fruits in the verse while using science to keep him at bay, poor Zeus, i hope he gets to leave and stay with Nami, he deserves better.

And the first thing that came to mind about Prometheus request is he asking for Big Mom to give him a bigger part of her soul to him, or like take Zeus' part of the Big Mom soul and give it to Prometheus, to make him stronger.

I still fully believe Zoro is stronger than Oden.
Nothing shows Oden used CoC on fodders.
And Oden got murked to a Thunder Bagua. Zoro endured the Hakai and was able to keep moving still. And this is a stronger Kaido.
Not just CoC on fodders, i mean that @Red Admiral was implying that those in KAido's visage might have been able to use advanced CoC like Luffy does now and Roger/Whitebeard were able to do.

If that's the case, there's definitely a lot of room for Zoro to master CoC on basic level now that he was made aware that he has it at all, and then push to learn advanced CoC usage before EoS, surpassing Oden sometime later when he does.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro tanked it only for a moment and Law had to save him. So half of Hakai would finish Zoro.
nah he can't hakai on his own he needs big mom for it, but zoro can do asura alone and hurt kaido with all his bones broken he can't hold his swords properly because his arms and fingers are broken and he still scarred kaido:hohoho:

I

Indigo

Zoro tells Law that the next attack he uses would be the last thing he can manage to do. If it doesn't work, then he's going to DIE so he's leaving the rest to Law.

zoro finally recognizing he isn’t worth a yonko that time...so much for cutting kaido :shocking:
And then he cuts Kaido, makes him lose a lot of blood, makes Kaido say he has CoC, makes Kaido says it will leave scar, but i guess you just can't see what you don't want to, you sound like people denying the existance of COVID.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Nothing fails you idiot. This is exactly how most Zoro fans predicted would happen, Zoro leaves a big scar for Kaidou -> leaves the fight for Luffy to have his 1v1 -> Beheading Kaidou after Luffy beat him.
Dumb idiots don't even realize this is going all acroding to plan :optimistic:
They're coping because everything is going exactly as predicted

Status
Not open for further replies.