Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

I still fully believe Zoro is stronger than Oden.
Nothing shows Oden used CoC on fodders.
And Oden got murked to a Thunder Bagua. Zoro endured the Hakai and was able to keep moving still. And this is a stronger Kaido.
And he just replicated Oden's feat of cutting up Kaido and leaving a scar, doing that while he is completely broken according to the fucking doctor.

Law was present when Luffy used CoC against Doffy...He was shocked that time....Now he is present when Luffy used adv. CoC!! My man is always there for Luffy hype moment!!
I really like his humane side as well. His dialogue during Zou and now saying to Zoro that he would rather have his plan fail than someone dying (from allies side) is really cool!!

Really waited for sky splitting event involving Luffy for a long time!! Finally got it this chapter!! Luffy fans are gonna feast hard!!

If Oden is included among these for that reason, is it now fair to say that Zoro will not surpass him this arc ?

@Cinera @Ten Yaksha Blother

Since Zoro is unaware that he has CoC at all it seems and for now can't use it willingly on the basic levels of ko'ing fodders for example like Luffy did when he returned post time skip, and Oden might have been able to use it to some extent not just on a basic level, but the advanced one ?
This chapter just made it very clear that he's going to surpass Oden.

He blocked a combination attack from 2 Yonkos and gave Kaido a scar in an injured state. HZoro's growth for this arc is not over. By the time this arc Zoro will be able to perform a stronger attack without needing to use asura

Status
Not open for further replies.