Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man i don't know, i keep changing my mind on this.

After reading the extended spoilers it really seems like Zoro might be in too bad of a condition to fight King, and Law on the other hand seems fine enough, managing to avoid most of Kaido's attacks and not getting seriously hit previously.

Going back to :

North Blue Boys

VS

Onigashima Boys

for now i think :hope:
Sanji vs King
Drake vs Queen
:goyea:

North Blue Boys still work.

I

Indigo

If Oden is included among these for that reason, is it now fair to say that Zoro will not surpass him this arc ?

@Cinera @Ten Yaksha Blother

Since Zoro is unaware that he has CoC at all it seems and for now can't use it willingly on the basic levels of ko'ing fodders for example like Luffy did when he returned post time skip, and Oden might have been able to use it to some extent not just on a basic level, but the advanced one ?
Yeah, but Oden greatest feat, cutting up Kaido and leaving scar, was just replicated by Zoro on a Stronger Kaido, or i'm wrong here?

If Oden is included among these for that reason, is it now fair to say that Zoro will not surpass him this arc ?

Since Zoro is unaware that he has CoC at all it seems and for now can't use it willingly on the basic levels of ko'ing fodders for example like Luffy did when he returned post time skip, and Oden might have been able to use it to some extent not just on a basic level, but the advanced one ?
I think that’s the way how to you can give Kaido a deep wound/scar. Not shallow ones like the scabbards gave him. Zoro and Oden did it probably without knowing it, they have signs of adv CoC but Luffy can control it now. I’m sure later Zoro will learn it too

I still fully believe Zoro is stronger than Oden.
Nothing shows Oden used CoC on fodders.
And Oden got murked to a Thunder Bagua. Zoro endured the Hakai and was able to keep moving still. And this is a stronger Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.