Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather see other strawhats fight than luffy solo fight with the strongest creature. The plot wont allow Luffy to have limits while other have. this make the fight boring and preditable like fairy tale.

Unlike team fight or other characters who need to admit defeated, run away, or come up with a nice plan to beat god-tier enemy. These have much more dynamics.

If Luffy defeats Kaidou then I don't know how I feel about this. No way Luffy can defeat a beast who has been in the game for god knows how long unless plot armor comes to the rescue. Kaido is a Yonkou ffs. No f-ing way Luffy just after 3 years of his journey will beat Kaidou man.
Bro Kaido has been tanking attacks for the past 20 chapters, he is heavily nerfed he isn't a god.

No it doesn't.

Orochis last head will be taken by either momo or hiyori with the ame no habikiri

The snake slayer sword famed in Japan for doing as such

Luffy can have his fight on the roof. But eventually that dragon will end up above the Flower Capital.

Both odens swords will kill the two tyrants of wano.
I honestly don't see either doing it, Orochi is a weak bitch but still stronger than both.
Plus Momo's sword ain't on the island.

Status
Not open for further replies.