Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Zoro: "I gave everything for this attack. Too bad it can't manage to bring Kaidou down...!!"
KAIDO is completely fine.:watchout::watchout:

Kaido: "You did more than enough. This is gonna leave a scar!!":crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

Give ZORO kaido a hug, that was the attack with all his strength.
He'll be sad if you don't hug him.:kobeha::kobeha:

Jokes aside, I like the zoro, just to make it clear, I just don't want to miss this moment.
Kaido.D Stronger?

?

How tf people can come to this conclusion is beyond me. The entire theme of One Piece, from Chapter 1 has been inherited will. Zoro has inherited Oden’s katana and his will, interacting significantly with both his son and his daughter. Yet this has barely come into play this entire fight, with Kaido still unsatisfied that he will ever see a samurai on par with Oden. Oda is not going to leave this plot thread hanging, particularly when Zoro has been foreshadowed to turn Enma black and take his haki to the next level.

The Scabbards showed that Oda can and will sideline characters temporarily before bringing them back to conclude their story arcs. Now that Zoro knows or is somewhat aware that he might have CoC, this downtime with Law will let him come back stronger with a possible new powerup through imbuing Enma with CoC and forging a black blade.

Luffy is not going to 1v1 Kaido to the end. Momonosuke has his lineage factor. Yamato wants to defeat her father and Zoro has to turn Enma black. All these characters have unfinished business and we can expect to see them for the finale.
Thank @Den_Den_Mushi finally someone that can use a brain instead of just headcanon.
1 question though, how many chapters do you think we will have for onigashima?
I ll say each straw-hat will get at less 1 chapter in their fights, but overall do you think we have a lot chapters left?
I said in previews post that this arc can be over in maybe 20+ chapters and not more.

I

Indigo

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...pter-998-spoilers-discussion.8729/post-883717

Just pointing out that this has been my stance ever since Zoro went to the roof. Then go back even further and I've been saying Zoro vs King for like 2 years lol (even back on OJ) before roofpiece was even a thing.

This is a stance I will not drop until the calamity matches are solidified. You can look up virtually any of my matchup comments, and they always point to this idea (outside of a few joke ones where I say Chopper is solely fighting Queen, as much as I'd love that....lol)

The parallels are there between Zoro/Sanji and King/Queen. The nature of how Oda does battles with Zoro and Sanji right before Luffy's own support this. The fact that Marco has virtually just been used to hold off the 2 Calamities and nothing more, followed by the fact that Sanji has yet to even run into either Calamity tells me that Oda is stalling for a reason.

Say what you will about me, but I ain't flaky like some users here when it comes to taking a stance. I will gladly, 100% accept the L if it doesn't pan out either, but after this chapter I'm more confident than ever in it.
If Zoro takes on King after Law says almost all of the bones in his body are probably Broken, that will be too much hype :milaugh:

Maybe he gets a heal from Marco or something.

The spoilers backfired at the fanboys really horribly looool
False hopes crushed worst way possible ?
It sucks because it was an amazing feat but they always have to take it too far. It's been like this since 1001

incomplete spoilers drop->fanboys get hyped for agendas->detailed summary drops->hype lowers a bit->full chapter drops->an impressive feat is watered down because expectations were set too high

Luffy will put kaido down. But he won't stay down. And he will eventually reach the Flower Capital
Yeah, an injured Kaido will somehow be able to wake up and fly over the capital. The main reason I still kinda think that ZKK might happen is that we still haven't gotten his named chapter yet. If his chapter passes by without him killing Kaido then the probability would go very down in my eyes.

Not everything always get's solved in a single arc. Sometimes things get kickstarted so that they can get developed further into the story, with pieces getting put togehter through out following arcs.

In WCI for example we were teased about Germa's past but we only got glimpses of that. There's going to be a lot more about those unknown events that led to them taking over North Blue and losing control over it that will affect Sanji's future development, as well as more of the not exntirely explored connections Judge had with Vegapunk and so on.

For example we're getting pieces of that this arc potentially with Queen bringing an avenue to explore more about Judge/Germa/Germa tech. Could get more of that from CP0 as well afte they mentioned Vegapunk's experiments on Kaido.

Not everything that get's set in motion needs to be immediately solved. Wano's purpose can be to outline Zoro's path going forward until EoS.
Except that Kaido himself has foreshadowed the appearance of a samurai on Oden’s level. He needs to see his attempt to disarm and weaken the samurai of Wano utterly fail when the Scabbards defeat his henchmen and Zoro, with his ambiguous connections to the Wano immigrants in Shimotsuki, manages to accomplish something even Oden couldn’t do. Zoro’s connections to Wano, his mastery of Enma and his parallels with Ryuma have not been touched on at all this arc, and don’t even try to weasel out of this one.

Are we also forgetting Toki’s prophecy that pertains directly to the conclusion of this arc? Either the Scabbards will return for Kaido’s head or Zoro will use another round of Ashura, but either way, Luffy is not soloing him til the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.