Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
@Roronoa-sama
From Redon:

Yes, Kaidou has taken quite a few blows in this chapter, but he is not affected by them at all (beyond a few gasps). Even Zoro's attack does not affect him that much (although he is going to leave a scar) since after receiving it he is still standing, he turns around, talks to Zoro and then attacks them as usual.

:hohoho::hohoho::hohoho:
the damange is slow:myman::myman::myman:

That's fucking nonsense..where is it stated every CoC imbued attack has have black lightening?

Zoro scarred the shit outta Kaido with all three swords without using Enmas Haki sucking abilities..how else is Zoro doing?

Not to mention Kaido comments on it and Zoros like idk what I did
Every, CoC attack has had black lightning coming out of it till now. It could just be that Asura is linked to CoC and it not being the CoC imbued attacks by other top-tiers.

There wouldn't have been so much emphasis on Luffy's attack if they were the same thing. Roger and Primebeard already had black lightning coming out of their attacks even before they were clashing. Zoro shouldn't be an exception.

If Black lightning doesn't come out of Zoro's sword then it ain't a CoC imbued attack and it's just Kaido and Law sensing and recognizing his CoC. The panels will tell us that.

Edit: My bad, I meant big black lightning sparks like those that came out of Roger's, Primebeard's, Kaido's and in this chapter Luffy'a attack. Those are not comparable to the CoA ones.

Last edited:
I’m talking about that :

since after receiving it he is still standing, he turns around, talks to Zoro and then attacks them as usual.

when Oden attacked Kaido he made him fall, and Kaido was at Oden mercy and bloody. While here he is still standing and even if he has a scar he didn’t take that much of damage
What kaidou? 20 years ago Kaidou? Lol stop being backward. We are in the future Kaidou. Current dragon Kaidou >>> old dragon Kaidou. We are not even talking about hybrid Kaidou's scales.

Zoro >>> oden

I disagree !!!!!!

Luffy used G4 before and couldn't do anything to Kaido.

Nerfed Zoro whips out Asura = Kaido is scarred - and mentions they'd be able to rule the world if they all teamed up.

In the same chapter he is laughing at Luffy.
Zoro haters headcanon
G4 = weakened asura zoro

Hakai itself will destroy luffy g4
But zoro durability is on another level

Oda had to nerf zoro 3 times this arc, poisonous fish, stabbed by killer then hakai
So that he wont 1 shotted kaido, even big meme warn kaido to avoid 1 sword style zoro
Otherwise this arc will end quickly

:cheers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.