Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Redon:

Yes, Kaidou has taken quite a few blows in this chapter, but he is not affected by them at all (beyond a few gasps). Even Zoro's attack does not affect him that much (although he is going to leave a scar) since after receiving it he is still standing, he turns around, talks to Zoro and then attacks them as usual.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

if you still dont believe hes top 1 what are you doing lmao
My guess is because someone like Akainu and clearly at least Blackbeard potentially have higher AP than Kaido. Kaido is a full fledged tank, but that doesn't mean he had the strongest attacks in the world.

I'm pretty sure Oda has confirmed Akainu has one of the strongest offensive fruits in in world. If he also has the ability to apply CoC imbuement, it would explain why or how Luffy would fight someone like him later. Same with Blackbeard and Shanks and their own merits.

I disagree !!!!!!

Luffy used G4 before and couldn't do anything to Kaido.

Nerfed Zoro whips out Asura = Kaido is scarred - and mentions they'd be able to rule the world if they all teamed up.

In the same chapter he is laughing at Luffy.
I wanna see the chapter, wanna see all the non description and just look the pictures.
In any case, yep, G4 was disappointing very disappointing in term of efficiency vs Kaido.
Zoro was more impressive than Luffy g4 even before Asura.
In any case, gona wait patiently to the end of this arc, so much will be said, and it gona be fun :) !!

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
The panels on these are gonna be fantastic.

Luffy is basically in that ripe phase for rapid growth. He’s now starting to fight Kaido as an equal. It’s also great to see his defiant nature in full display. What separates Luffy from most conquerors is that he has never worked under anyone and has grown and survived through tenacity and charisma to bring even other exceptional people around him.

Seeing what conquerors can really do, we see why Kaido was concerned when Luffy subconsciously activate it back in Act 1. The potential they possess is scary. Luffy probably has the highest among them.

We finally get to see Zoro go all out. Only took a Yonko for that. Which means we can finally start seeing real growth from Zoro moving forward. Still not sure if Asura is conquerors related or if he’s using conquerors in conjunction subconsciously with it. This has to be expanded on. Zoro’s far from done this arc. But if by the small chance he is, I’m happy his last act was protecting his captain to the end, even if it cost him his life.

Linlin and Prometheus are planning to ditch Zeus, which will force him to run back to Nami. Don’t like how it went about, because it makes Zeus look two-faced that he only went back to Nami out of convenience. I think he needs to do something to restore her trust.

There should be little doubt of Kaido being, at least, the toughest guy there is. He’s taken nonstop attacks, some being really serious attacks, from 986 to 1010, and he’s still up and fighting against a souped-up Luffy like he’s fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.