Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m talking about that :

since after receiving it he is still standing, he turns around, talks to Zoro and then attacks them as usual.

when Oden attacked Kaido he made him fall, and Kaido was at Oden mercy and bloody. While here he is still standing and even if he has a scar he didn’t take that much of damage
Base Dragon was taken down similarly by the 4 Scabbards too.

Is it more impressive to scar and wound Hybrid Kaido but he doesn't fall vs scar and wound base Dragon who falls?

You can make the case for both.

Ok this is crazy

Luffy actually manage to use adCoA + CoC ? :milaugh::steef:

Fuck Zoro don't die :pepemotion:

Isn't it kinda bullshit if Luffy manage to win 1v1 now? Like the hype 'if 1v1 bet on Kaido' is like poof, gone. I hope Law still good to help then Zoro wakes up after a good rest
It's been a while since we had a Luffy fight fight.
I think this is another stigma Luffy breaks.

"Katakuri the invincible, never lies on his back" - Luffy made him fall on his back
"1v1 Always bet on Kaido" - And now Luffy will have his 1v1

Can't spoil the surprise now lol. I have the perfect name/avatar combo lol. I honestly hope he at least gives me a good one if he wins.

Worst thing to do is to take this too seriously lol.

I hope @Prince Kronos knows that this is all in good fun at the end of the day. I personally do not mind Sanji vs King (I can admit it would be awesome), but I just don't think it's happening.

We'll see though!
Babes you're getting "TissueChampion23" for life. Theres not gonna be a "It was just a prank bro" shit at the end of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.