I hope it's Gear 5.​

Post Time Skip Luffy Incorporated:
  • Fire and Armament to G2: Red Hawk
  • Armament to G3: Grizzly Magnum
  • Full Body Armament & DF Synergy in G4: Bound Man
  • Full Body Armament & DF Synergy w/ Extreme Speed in G4: Snake Man
And Gear 5 hopefully he incorporates Color of Conquerors :christnally:

what're you changing his name to?
Can't spoil the surprise now lol. I have the perfect name/avatar combo. I honestly hope he at least gives me a good one if he wins.

Worst thing to do is to take this too seriously.

I hope @Prince Kronos knows that this is all in good fun at the end of the day. I personally do not mind Sanji vs King (I can admit it would be awesome), but I just don't think it's happening.

We'll see though!

Kaidou attacks Luffy again but Luffy blocks the kanabou with his feet without even touching it.
Law: "They aren't even touching...!!" (He uses the same phrase Oden said when he saw Roger and Whitebeard clashed).

This scene was in the freaking chapter and the provider didn't even care mentioning it :saitahu:
The spoiler provider sometimes feels like a random Youtube Thumbnail, a chapter can have the strongest move in the series and Zoro taking it on and they would draw Kaido missing a boro breath, spoiler provider works in mysterious ways.

I’m talking about that :

since after receiving it he is still standing, he turns around, talks to Zoro and then attacks them as usual.

when Oden attacked Kaido he made him fall, and Kaido was at Oden mercy and bloody. While here he is still standing and even if he has a scar he didn’t take that much of damage
zoro did it to hybrid kaido lmfao
oden to zoan kaido
this kaido zoro fights is stronger :milaugh:
anyways zoro still kills kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.