Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaidou is about to finish Zoro with his kanabou. Law launches to defend Zoro but Kaidou attacks both with his "Raimei Hakke" (Thunder of the Eight Trigrams) and leaves them very wounded.

Kaidou: "It's a shame ... If you had joined me, we would have dominated the world together ..."

So how strong are Zoro and Law?
Kaido already have Big Mom on her side ... with Luffy and alliance he is victor of any war for sure

you want to ignore 3 armies and hype 2 people

Kaidou is about to finish Zoro with his kanabou. Law launches to defend Zoro but Kaidou attacks both with his "Raimei Hakke" (Thunder of the Eight Trigrams) and leaves them very wounded.

Kaidou: "It's a shame ... If you had joined me, we would have dominated the world together ..."

Kaido meant every supernova on the roof....he recognized every supernova....

Stronger than King. I mean he couldn’t dominate the world with his current crew. Saying he would’ve dominated it with them shows they > Calamities

It's been a while since we had a Luffy fight fight.
I think this is another stigma Luffy breaks.

"Katakuri the invincible, never lies on his back" - Luffy made him fall on his back
"1v1 Always bet on Kaido" - And now Luffy will have his 1v1
I was also thinking like that, i guess don't eat what Oda's been hyping (narratively)

I guess we're still gonna have to wait a lil bit longer, the under roof matchups are still on going, not even showing the fight in a chapter yet.

Enough to make Kaido the next pirate king, especially to the people that say a crew make no difference for pirate of the caliber of a Yonko. All the guys that are trash talking about Mihawk as well.

This is so epic man.
I wonder if Kaido looks at Zoro and Law as calamities or far above them.
Given that Zoro and Law are so independent and Kaido says together.

Status
Not open for further replies.