Post Time Skip Luffy Incorporated:
  • Fire and Armament to G2: Red Hawk
  • Armament to G3: Grizzly Magnum
  • Full Body Armament & DF Synergy in G4: Bound Man
  • Full Body Armament & DF Synergy w/ Extreme Speed in G4: Snake Man
And Gear 5 hopefully he incorporates Color of Conquerors :christnally:
Omdzzzz. That would be dope af :steef:

Chapter is amazing. 10 out of 10

When taking these spoilers into account Zoro seems like a Low Top Tier and Luffy a Mid Top Tier. It is not surprising in the least for Zoro to have CoC as Rayleigh/Katakuri already have it. Mihawk has it as well obviously.

Did not want Luffy to 1v1 Kaido, but oh well, what can we do now. We know Luffy is going to win the fight, so I'm more interested in the outcome between Kid/Killer VS Big Mom. Will they pull it of?? I think they will.

This is like 100th time this fight Zoro has continually protected Luffy. And clowns still doubt that at the end Zoro isn't going to protect him by killing Kaido.

Keep betting against the winning horse. That's why you'll are broke.
Seems like these clowns was forget that oda himself didnt want luffy beat kaido with stronger punch alone

And theres toki prophecy needs to be fulfill
Seems like either scabbards or supernova will go to the roof again

Also zoro still have to make his sword black permanently / unlock COC, theres no way it will be unlock by fighting fodder only

Kaidou is about to finish Zoro with his kanabou. Law launches to defend Zoro but Kaidou attacks both with his "Raimei Hakke" (Thunder of the Eight Trigrams) and leaves them very wounded.

Kaidou: "It's a shame ... If you had joined me, we would have dominated the world together ..."

So how strong are Zoro and Law?
I am sure he meant that they are individually very strong, but I think Kaido is also amazed by their cooperation, which he saw neither in Rocks crew nor his crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.