Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro this arc:

1. Made kaido dodge his attack and scared Big Mom.
2. Cut full zoan kaido.
3. Blocked the ultimate attack of 2 yonkos even though for a short moment.
4. Used Ashura to permanently cripple kaido with a new scar
4. Confirmed CoC user

And still more to come.:steef::steef:
1- she wasn’t scared she was shocked how much they underestimated them

2- yet it was proven that nothing damaged them in chapter 1008 by their own words...kaido was absorbing his attacks on purpose like the suicidal freak he is

3- block for less then 1 second and is implied to have some of his bones broken and keeps spitting blood until this moment... not as good as you try to make it

4- yeah but after that he was like it I failed I will die

5- just awakened if it is true, and let’s not act like ace , doflamingo and katakuri didn’t have CoC

overall zoro definitely was impressive. He is as strong as katakuri now and can defeat him extreme difficulty

I think he could be killed the moment Big Mom dies or she takes his lifespan back. I could even see BM trying to take Zeus' life after Prometheus convinced her but law swapping both.
Zeus going back to Nami is a given at this Point.
Brook maybe could, it get mentioned in WCI arc that his soul can damage the homies (he sliced Prometheus), not sure about 'killing' it tho.

That would be yohohoho moment if Brook really kill one if the homies eith his power

Unresolved plot points for Zoro circa 1010:
  • Zoro's Shimotsuki connection
  • The effects of a completed Hiyru Kaen
  • Upgrading Enma to a black blade
  • Zoro's desire to wield Nidai Kitetsu
  • Zoro's connection to Ryuma
  • Zoro's desire to defeat the strongest creature
  • Avenging Yasu by taking Kaido's head
  • Having Kaido acknowledge the birth of a samurai of Oden's calibre

You gotta be smoking the good shit to think that Zoro's out for the rest of the Kaido fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.