• Zoro's Shimotsuki connection
  • The effects of a completed Hiyru Kaen
  • Upgrading Enma to a black blade
  • Zoro's desire to wield Nidai Kitetsu
  • Zoro's connection to Ryuma
  • Zoro's desire to defeat the strongest creature
  • Avenging Yasu by taking Kaido's head
  • Having Kaido acknowledge the birth of a samurai of Oden's calibre

You gotta be smoking the good shit to think that Zoro's out for the rest of the Kaido fight.
Most of these are useless fan speculation that will not/most likely not happen and if they do it can happen without fightning Kaido.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
If someone heals Zoro I agree with you all that a not-fresh Zoro can still manage to beat King somehow, in an extreme diff fight.
But the conditions he's right now are worse than his Kuma's experience back then.
Zoro himself claimed that this was his last attack and then he would be more than gone.
i agree with that but i think what he meant by that was that kaido was going to kill him after

@Prince Kronos @Paperchampion23 what are u guys betting on? Sanji vs King?
King kept talking about the fact that killing momonosuke is the key to end the war. And we couldn't see him when chopper was fighting Queen with marco, he could have escaped marco's watch. So i'm guessing a king vs sanji fight will break out anytime soon. Especialy when it doesn't make any sense for queen to leave the live floor while he's in the middle of chopper/drake/marco and co. :kata:

Expect a lot of people to downplay that part.
It's confusing. We all know the obvious. But ppl will act ignorant.
:seriously:
Zoro obviously has CoC. What's not obvious is if that Ashura attack was CoC imbued or not. Depends on if it has that big black lightning spark that all other CoC imbued have had will be there in that attack. Or it can just be Kaido and Law recognizing his CoC through Asura. Depends on the panel.

Kaido has top tier durability
Ofcourse Kaido the strongest in the series. You seemed to have lost faith in Zoro lol. You forgetting Zoro plot threads like his lineage and his last power up in Nidai. And the citzems being reminded of Ryuma and Kaido being wrong about Samurai has strong has Ode. Keep thinking a Villian is ever going to be right. Lmao Soon has Zoro is revealed to be Shimotsuki thats a powerup :gokulaugh:. Zoro fans been getting doubted. We got Ashura, scar Kaido and CoC. Now we back to being doubted again. Zoro back to where he excels. Being Doubted

Zoro's Plotline:
Kaido has already acknowledged Zoro as per the spoiler summary.....imo that plot thread is over.
Zoro has scarred Kaido like Oden did all those years back - plot thread is over.
Zoro mirroring Ryuma - He has already killed a dragon at Punk Hazard - imo this plot thread is over but it's debatable
Zoro being descendent of Shimotsuki clan - Need to be resolved
Zoro getting Nidai - Maybe it'll happen at the end of the arc but need to be resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.