Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy vs Kaido, is understandable.

But BM vs Kidd and Killer, what do you guys think? Full powered BM vs 2 SNs. I dont think they can handle her, unless Kidd uses repel again to keep BM down or some othet trick. They dont have raw attack power.
The only way it works is if Kid finally uses his CoC, since he hasn't actually displayed it.

He'd need to literally grow during the fight like Luffy, and he has much more to grow unlike him. So...it's hard to process him winning, but let's see what happens

But BM vs Kidd and Killer, what do you guys think? Full powered BM vs 2 SNs. I dont think they can handle her, unless Kidd uses repel again to keep BM down or some othet trick. They dont have raw attack power.
They can Oda has been holding them back so now he can show them off.

If Kidd and killer lose the arc is over just saying

B

Ballel

Kid vs Kaido should have happened, at least for a brief instance.
He was set up to fight kaido. Kid was shown to have a massive personal grudge against Kaido, for defeating him, torturing him, messing up Killer and whatever happened to the rest of his crew.

Kid vs BM looks as if Oda simply had to give BM a matchup.

The only way it works is if Kid finally uses his CoC, since he hasn't actually displayed it.

He'd need to literally grow during the fight like Luffy, and he has much more to grow unlike him. So...it's hard to process him winning, but let's see what happens
Look, BM's electric attack had no effect on Luffy because he is rubber, and her fire attacks were made useless by Zoro. If they take on BM, cant she just use long range attacks to deal damage?

They're both irrelevant characters. It could go either way. But I feel like the fight would get interrupted so Kidd doesn't look bad getting negged. He'll obviously not defeat her tho.

Because he doesn't want Zoro to die... you couldn't reach that conclusion with the facts given?

Trash bro
Again I literally admitted to being wrong on the level of SubContext, Based on full spoilers I will concede that fact to you.

My question is Do you think the Main context is Luffy wants and believes he is the only one that can beat Kaido 1v1 and doesnt want anyones help i.e tell everyone else I will beat Kaido?

Or is the main context him wanting to protect Zoro... and Law's life?

Status
Not open for further replies.