Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where im wrong?
You guys get debunked right and left via Law feat, his GK wasn´t a top tier move as you said in the past, he can´t cut people with stronger haki or teleport them. Zoro have feats far better then anything Doffy had, both Luffy and Zoro can neg-low diff Doffy at this point.
Don´t compare fodder who get looking useless against Boundman with guys like Zoro and co.
I said everytime Kinemon wasn´t weak, alone the fact he no sell Doffy kick+cut show it.
Go comrade !
As if Doflamingo was even a challenge for Luffy and Zoro's patience at this point.

H

humanbeing

What makes you think that Law and Zoro will accept Luffy's request?
Zoro and Law are still on the rooftop. We are talking about something that didn't happen yet.
Luffy will definitely defeat Kaido. But he's not going to solo him for the rest of the arc and he's not going to kill him either. I still believe that Law and Zoro will step in again and fight Kaido.
Zoro can do nothing for the time being and Law is shocked by Luffy's power , so he is for sure more needed elsewhere

I've already gone into lengths about what Marco is being used for and its not a commander fight. Very clearly Oda is only using Marco here to to stall commander matchups. Perospero is being brought in to end the stalling.

And sure, that still doesn't mean it won't be Luffy's fight through and through. People think Oda is going to miraculously break the mold 1000 chapters into his story.

If he wanted Zoro to keep fighting Kaido with Luffy, he wouldn't have written him in a way that caused him to "break all the bones in his body" and "use his strongest attack" and have Luffy tell them "to go downstairs and to leave the fight with Kaido to him".

That's jungle gym logic. Its simply Occams Razor.
Marco is stallin King and Queen right now until someone fights Queen, That someone could be Sanji or any of the 9 Scabbards

Oda breaking the mold against a yonko who is the strongest in the verse isn't anything crazy, if Luffy were to win 1v1 then he'd basically be PK by next year

Like I said before in every Zoro fight Oda makes Zoro hit a Wall and then Zoro unlocks something new and breaks through that wall. Zoro has just hit the wall, The comeback is on it's way.

Look I've had a ton of Zoro debates Like this and I've been right every time. I'm not saying Zoro will Kill Kaido but I am saying Zoro will return to the Kaido fight.

Zoro: "I gave everything for this attack. Too bad it can't manage to bring Kaidou down...!!"

Kaido: "You did more than enough. This is gonna leave a scar!!"

Kaido is about to finish off Zoro with his kanabou. Law attacks him but he and Zoro are blown away by Kaidou's "Raimei Hakke".

Kaidou: "It's such a shame. If you all come with me, we'd have taken the world together!!"

Where im wrong?
You guys get debunked right and left via Law feat, his GK wasn´t a top tier move as you said in the past, he can´t cut people with stronger haki or teleport them. Zoro have feats far better then anything Doffy had, both Luffy and Zoro can neg-low diff Doffy at this point.
Don´t compare fodder who get looking useless against Boundman with guys like Zoro and co.
I said everytime Kinemon wasn´t weak, alone the fact he no sell Doffy kick+cut show it.
You said Doflamingo is Who's Who level. A guy who low diffed Law without awakening.

You are a massive clown. That's it. Now you're trying to say Law went from like YC5 or 6 to YC1 with no visible powerups.

Status
Not open for further replies.