Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I still stand by my belief no matter how much I got rediculed. Zoro is taking that head off. Luffy is beating Kaidou, 1 v1 or 2v1 I don't care, but Zoro will be the one taking that head off. :cheers:
Luffy will defeat the Kaido with a new technique but he will collapse from exhaustion. Kaido will get back up again and try to kill Luffy but he'll be stopped by Zoro. Then ZKK.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
ALL THE YAMATO REPLACE SANJI MEME FROM MONSTER TIRO ABOUT TO BACK FIRE

TURNS OUT ZORO FIRST ONE OUT OF ROOF TOP :jay-he:

WEAKEST ALWAYS FALLS FIRST :watchout:

YAMATO REPLACING ZORO ON ROOF TOP AND YAMATO WILL GET TO FACE AWAKEN HYBRID KAIDO SOMETHING ZORO NEVER
GOT TO DO

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

SANJI VS OROCHI MEME ABOUT TO BACK FIRE AS WELL :jay-he:

ZORO ALL BROKEN BONE VS 1 HEAD OROCHI EXTREME DIFF

:denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote:

ZORO FANS LOOKING THROUGH THEIR COMMENTS DELETING AS WE SPEAK
:luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh:

YAMATO REPLACING ZORO ON ROOF TOP AND YAMATO WILL GET TO FACE AWAKEN HYBRID KAIDO SOMETHING ZORO NEVER
GOT TO DO

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Zoro is useless as the Firstmate of the Future Pirate King. Can't even stay in a battle where the Opponent doesn't even consider you worthy enough to fight

:cantseeme:

Oden is Lame, he got oneshoted by much much weaker kaido, they even made him fight scopper gaban in the anime, he isnt worthy of Rayleighs time.
Oden still refer by Kaido as one of Pirate Legends behind Luffy, not saying he is on Rayleigh's and Gaban's level, but he still up there and done more compare to Zoro to be in his mind and not refer to the other about the sword when he keep talking about it with 'Oden's spirit'.

GOT TO DO

It's gonna be hard keeping tracks through all my alts

Oden is Lame, he got oneshoted by much much weaker kaido, they even made him fight scopper gaban in the anime, he isnt worthy of Rayleighs time.
Oden still refer by Kaido as one of Pirate Legends behind Luffy, not saying he is on Rayleigh's and Gaban's level, but he still up there and done more compare to Zoro to be in his mind and not refer to the other about the sword when he keep talking about it with 'Oden's spirit'.

GOT TO DO

It's gonna be hard keeping tracks through all my alts

Status
Not open for further replies.