Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro is useless as the Firstmate of the Future Pirate King. Can't even stay in a battle where the Opponent doesn't even consider you worthy enough to fight

:cantseeme:
He's so useless that without the real one named Zoro, the rest of those bitches would be turned to dust. Kidd knows that and thanked his savior for letting him see another day.

Last edited:
I

Indigo

If you want to know how ZKK happens, it's quite simple:

1st step - Read Oden's flashback fight against Kaido and how he got defeated by being tricked with a hostage.
2nd step - Read Zoro's introduction arc and how Captain Morgan is defeated by Luffy, but gets the finisher from Zoro since Luffy has to take care of Helmepo, who's using Koby as a hostage.
3rd step - Remember that Zoro was also kept in a deal with a scumbag that had no plans on following it through, just like Oden.

I've already said this theory over 3 times in this forum, i'm the only one saying it, so if it happens, i'm an actual prophet of ZKK.

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
if we are to believe Oda's statements we have 5ish years left. It seems pretty obvious to me that Zoro will have 3 black blades by the end of the series. I don't see a better time for Enma to be forged into a kokuto than in Wano itself - especially when Hitetsu believes Zoro can do it.
He said 5 years before the whole corona debacle. I think it's probably 7-10 years now :zosleepy:

Hawkins was predicting Zoro's fate not Luffy's. Zoro got 1% survival rate and he's facing stairs-sama next...
Hawkins predicted Luffy fate during MF and noticed how Luffy chance of dying is near 0 but not a true 0 :kobeha: Now Hawkins predicted it in chapter 990 and coincidently chapter 99 has Luffy nearly beheaded by Buggy if it wasn't for dragon's help coincidence ? :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.