Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate. Kaido would own 99.99% of OP in a 1 v. 1 fight, including Zoro. What is your point?

Yeah keep reaching. You would never say that to someone weaker than you.
That's cap. If I am injured and unable to perform my best because of said injury I have no other choice but to rely on you if I am unable in my CURRENT SITUATION to get the job done. So you are the person that is reaching

And again.

A blacksmith who who creates dangerous swords along his family will know more about swords and how they work then they Yonko who doesn't.

Coming from the Yonko who took sword first-hand by Oden being Kaido, so he understand what it looks like and it's abilities and Big Mom is trained in swordswomanship and know how to wield a weapon as another way for fighting for her, so they are credible as the blacksmith and even Zoro one who got the sword talks about it's abilities.

Again, if you guys can't be honest especially after 'ZKK' been debunked not going take your side seriously.

Something people don't understand
Law told Luffy this at DR
Retainers told luffy this
Zoro tells Law this

Luffy and Kidd would never say to law " i leave the rest o you" clz they know they aren't inferior to law , and law can't do what they failed to do.

Oda kept pairing zoro with Killer.
While law took out linlin with Kidd
Ashura will leave a scar but didnt actually do much.

Luffy > Kidd > Doffy ~ Law >= Zoro >~ Killer/Sanji
Back from the 2 week break already? Welcome back :zosmug:

Still on the same conclusion even after this chapter?

When you're from the same generation, you're judged based on CoC then Haki or Stats!
Or just Bounties if both lack CoCs/Advanced haki.
If one has CoC and the other doesn't, automatically CoC user> non CoC user like with Luffy and Law.

If both have CoC then it comes down to who has better haki/stats/career like how Doffy and Hancock are compared, Luffy and kata were...

By default Luffy/Kidd>any SN because of CoC. And Luffy > Kidd because of his stats especially FS (which only a few among the Mightiest can have, Ryuo wasn't even hyped like this)

Conclusions so far:

Luffy > Kidd > Law >= Zoro >~ Killer
Kid gets to be > Law with at best equal feats but Zoro having much better feats than Killer is only ~ Killer? :mihanha:

Sanji fan YouTuber group therapy post “1005/1006 Robin Tasukete!!”
KOL was babbling how Sanji has never taken an L and said Jay is a fraud for hating on Sanji for those moments etc etc, he Said Sanji > Zoro pre Wano raid shit and Sanji = > Zoro now
What therapy? Sanji doesn't harm women since pre-timeskip. This isn't anything new to fandom if people think Sanji could have done something when he didn't do anything even with Kalifia. That doesn't mean he didn't wasn't going to do anything. He came to fight someone stronger and change the tide of battle too.

True fans know this, not be shallow because he can't harm women.

Sanji fan YouTuber group therapy post “1005/1006 Robin Tasukete!!”
KOL was babbling how Sanji has never taken an L and said Jay is a fraud for hating on Sanji for those moments etc etc, he Said Sanji > Zoro pre Wano raid shit and Sanji = > Zoro now
Jay truly loves Sanji, that’s why he’s critical.
KoL is just in love with his own headcanon.
He is a traitor and pussy for calling Jay a fraud.

Now that Kaido has been weakened enough that Luffy can do his 1v1 against him, I see Luffy, Zoro and Sanji fighting like this.

Luffy (and Yamato) vs. Kaido (round 1)

Luffy vs Kaido (final round)

Zoro against the king I think Zoro will somehow be cured by Marco, Chopper or Law. He will face the king Number 2 versus number 2

Sanji vs. the queen Sanji will face Queen, number 3, just like Sanji.

We will see Sanji and his limits with the potential of the raid that follows. I think Sanji will surprise us with his observation haki which is very developed

Status
Not open for further replies.