Current Events Luffy is still in his own league and SN hierachy hasn't changed

J

Jo_Ndule

I just want to give the forum a thread to discuss while I won't be be posting actively in this thread or the forum.

Anyway,
As usual, people are overtaken by newer cool momments.
Nobidy denied Zoro's greatness this chapter. With plot plot no mi, both Zoro and Luffy keep getting tanker.
One thing for sure is that Zoro's physical strength, AP and endurance are now closer to Luffy , if not already equal/superior.

Luffy isn't equal to any SN on that roof! Nor inferior!
As much as I like Kidd, Luffy is above him because of FS and Ryuo!
  • When you're from the same generation, you're judged based on CoC then Haki or Stats!
  • Or just Bounties if both lack CoCs/Advanced haki.
If one has CoC and the other doesn't, automatically CoC user> non CoC user like with Luffy and Law.
If both have CoC then it comes down to who has better haki/stats/career like how Doffy and Hancock are compared, Luffy and kata were...
By default Luffy/Kidd>any SN because of CoC. And Luffy > Kidd because of his stats especially FS (which only a few among the Mightiest can have, Ryuo wasn't even hyped like this)

• Luffy gets to be hyped and compared to the Great Ones while No SN gets that portrayal!
Kaido was more concerned about Enma than hyping Zoro! And Linlin simply says to Kidd "a familiar face" when she punches him...
Kaido and Mama are yet to call and hype Other SNs by names like they did with Luffy.
  • Luffy’s g2 : Red-Hawk forced Hybrid Kaido to dodge as we see it on panels with Luffy making comments about him dodging.
while Zoro's arguably best attack shown so far, "presumed" to have forced Dragon Kaido to dodge! (Zoro said he missed, not that Kaido did dodge and we never saw it on panels)
*G2 is Luffy's weakest mode! Redhawk isn't even close to being Luffy's top 15 attacks or anything.
Luffy gets better portrayal
.*
So yes, Hybrid Kaido dodging g2 is a better portrayal than allegedly forcing Dragon kaido to dodge by using Hyou Ken

Then we have these :
  • Oda chooses Luffy to be the one to pummel kaido 1v1 and have him out cold on the floor for 10-20 seconds.
  • He then chooses again Luffy to stall/clash and tank Kaido.
In these cases, The others weren't helping him..it was Luffy's own moments.
Oh yeah, Luffy was the only one whoses eyes didn't lose hope (kidd also didn't but he still made comments on how it was hellish) and Kaido even praised him for that.

At the same time, about Luffy and Zoro:
Luffy is paired with Captains while Zoro and Killer are still paired.
  • Kaido caller SN trio "Monsters" he never said that to Killer and Zoro. It was only after the captains powered up and were about to attack that he says "these brats are like monsters in their own ways"
  • He only said "impressive " or whatever to Killer and Zoro.
Kidd and Law were grouped to handle Linlin herself & Zeus with kidd and Law both having their own turns same way both + Luffy did perform their feats solo on Kaido where they never attack at the same time as seen with Zoro and Killer whereby they performing combo atacks against Yonko at the same time in the same panel :
Zoro and Killer vs base kaido
Zoro and Killer disarming Linlin.

So yeah, Oda clearly still views the SNs the same way with the captains being grouped together while Underlings are paired together. Luffy being separated from Kidd and Law as the special one.

If any SN is above or equal to Luffy then Oda wouldn't have Luffy have these moments. (Luffy getting saved by Law or Zoro doesn't mean he is below/equal to them)

Conclusions so far:
Luffy > Kidd > Law >= Zoro >~ Killer
Luffy
: CoC, FS and AdcOa. Occupying Kaido by himself. Compared to Great Ones and Determination praised by Kaido.
Kidd : CoC. Handled Linlin with Law.
Law : handled Linlin with Kidd
*SNs trio are called Monsters by kaido*
Zoro : Ryuo. Paired with Killer to handle Homies
Killer : paired with Zoro twice now.

Matchups in this chapter were:
Luffy vs Kaido,
Kidd and Law vs Linlin
Zoro and Killer vs Prometheus and Napoleon.

Oda didn't show Kidd and Law clash Zeus but only Linlin...they easily trapped Zeus While Killer and Zoro kept attacking homies.
(Killer is also the only SN outside of Luffy, to actually have Kaido out cold for seconds...)
That's what this chaper showed..levels! 1 SN vs Yonko, the other 2 vs Linlin ,the last 2 vs Homies.
You cannot deny that Oda views Killer close to Zoro, if he wasn't, why didn't he get paired with Captains to handle Linlin? Not just homies.
Zoro was better defensively than anyone this chapter but even then Law is the one who saved them all!

No, and No! No SN is top tier except Luffy who's low top. Or else you guys are implying a combined force equal to 3/4 top tiers can't even weaken Kaido! They will barely beat Kaido. They wouldn't also ne crying about "how to win"

Enma overshadows Zoro in the eyes of Yonko since it is abnormal and belongs to Oden while Luffy overshadows SNs in the eyes of Yonko because of his own potential!
When Luffy handles Kaido, Kidd and Law gets to handle Linlin while Zoro and Killer are given tasks to handle homies only!

They are failing, they are yet to outperform Retainers who weakened/fatally wounded Kaido.
So far they just superior withoutactually inflicting a serious damage on Kaido.

@Celestial D. Dragon @Hades @Emperor @playa4321 @Bogard @Topi Jerami

I agree with and disagree with some things but yeha luffy kidd and law in wano have been getting special portrayal.

In 1008 all the conquerers are smiling.

In 1009 Kidd and luffy both get smashed into the ground by a yonko. Both Kidd and luffy smile against the yonko they are up against so yeah kidd and luffy are getting special portrayal.

I’m not gonna argue with anyone though.

I agree with and disagree with some things but yeha luffy kidd and law in wano have been getting special portrayal.

In 1009 Kidd and luffy both get smashed into the ground by a yonko. Both Kidd and luffy smile against the yonko they are up against so yeah kidd and luffy are getting special portrayal.

You can’t argue with anyone . Zoro had better feats then law and kid . Standing next to luffy in a panel isn’t a feat bucko .

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Don't worry noodle-chin, I completely agree with you. Every feat Zoro has displayed so far comes down to "plot". That includes every time he's saved Luffy, and every time he's embarrassed the yonkos.

When ZKK happens later, and Ashura blows every other feat out of the water, you can still call it plot to protect your little headcannons.

:yearight:

H

humanbeing

that goes without question , he mocked Kaido , forced him to doge attacks, and get serious he talk his attacks head on , Kaido showed him even respect. he is fighting him alone while the other 4 were cooperating to get BM out of the equation.

kidd fans down bad man
before it was in the same panel as luffy now it s the smile :milaugh: