[Signup] Knight-Errant Game (reduced version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Can we make this game last 2 weeks?!
I'll try to just for you :sweat:

How about we don't Lynch or kill anyone and just talk it out, violence is never the answer.
i mean if u want we can do the full 18 player setup but i think i would need to be on schedule for that right?

or can we play it as a light game without in this week break between now and AL's game

it should end in about 4-5 phases give or take

i mean if u want we can do the full 18 player setup but i think i would need to be on schedule for that right?

or can we play it as a light game without in this week break between now and AL's game

it should end in about 4-5 phases give or take
Keep it unofficial, if you go full setup it has to be on the calendar and dont let me get started on that whole mess.

Emil

Certified Memelord
its still vanilla tho lol

like half the roles r gna be vanilla even on full setup

does that still need calender?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
would u guys be fine with bumping the game time up by 2 hours?

so make it 12PM CST, and 7PM CET. we could even do it saturday instead of sunday if you guys r fine with that too, but for now keep it sunday

1. @Finalbeta
2. @RippedCal
3. @Midnight Delight
4. @Light D Lamperouge
5. @MangoSenpai
6. @Tris
7. @Udell

@T-Pein™ @Kvothe Kingkiller

also @Fujishiro @TheAncientCenturion do i count u guys too?
Can you make it Saturday then? Sunday is fine too, but Saturday would be better lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Can you make it Saturday then? Sunday is fine too, but Saturday would be better lol.
i like saturday too, i mean its all a matter if ppl agree to it or not

i dont mind doing it friday or thursday either honestly. i dont have classes that time so if others r fine with it i am all up for it

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
i like saturday too, i mean its all a matter if ppl agree to it or not

i dont mind doing it friday or thursday either honestly. i dont have classes that time so if others r fine with it i am all up for it
Sunday is fine too. Everyone has already agreed to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.