Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

G3 luffy put base kaido on the floor
G4 luffy put Kaido on the floor out cold for 10+ seconds
Base luffy put hybrid kaido on the floor

Fanboys "Luffy has been a deadweight "
The dude has been MVo since the start, did the most by landing the most attacks and he's the only one to repeatedly knock Kaido on the floor and even have hin out cold .

Kidd slammed Kaido, Killer had Kaido snooze off a but But Luffy had more impact when he made kaido unconscious on the floor.

after this PU:
Awakened Luffy ~ Yonko
Boundman/Snakeman ~ Admirals
G2/G3 Luffy ~ Katakuri (luffy still needs snakeman tho but the battle will be lower-high diff this time)
Base Luffy >~ Top YCs

Easy. If you lose out on one then you don't have to worry about the rest

More durable, endurance went up, Haki developed, the answers are numerous. Or else you think Zoro would have tanked Hakai pre timeskip too?
Are you not reading what I said?

Your skin doesn’t get stronger. You yourself can endure more as you get stronger but your skin itself doesn’t get stronger so the skin oden cut is the same skin zoro cut there’s no difference

Unless your telling me luffys skin post timeskip is above his skin pre timeskip( which doesn’t even make sense).

The stronger line refers to haki and his physical speed strength etc.

It doesn’t refer to his scales his scales will never change

How?
It's literally stated that is something only a handful of people are born with.
No matter how strong you are, how hard you work, if you didn't have the luck to be born with it, you can't unlock it and get its special boost.
How the fuck is this not related to "luck"?
Because that's how personalities work. No one can teach you to have a dominant attitude or strong mind. Was Steve Jobs the person he was because of his pedigree, because of his adoptive parents, or because he was his own person?

Maybe Mihawk noticed the thing, but He didn't say anything
its easy to say that when Mihawk could also train him with it...making him much stronger.. he doesn't even know the basics and when zoro learned arnment and prolly clashed with Mihawk.. it would have been obvious.. it still doesn't make sense for zoro to not know what he possesses.. i hope oda fills this in

Bogard

You can't win
SN were beating the shit out of Kaido in Dragon form and the same were complaining that now of their attacks are working on Kaido even after hitting him so many times.
They were referring to all the lasting damage they had been inflicting on Kaido since the beginning of the battle. They couldn't believe that even after all that, they could still not trump Kaido, but as Luffy pointed out, it was actually working, hence him trying again and again. Furthermore, in hybrid form, he has his base speed with his dragon powers, so it's much more harder to land hits on him than in dragon form(hence Luffy getting sent flying in repetitive attempts), and especially even more so with Big Mom as a partner backing him up, hence the necessity to seperate them

We know hybrid doesn't have higher durability than dragon form from the simple fact that when we actually saw it on panel, hybrid Kaido chose to dodge a regular red hawk because it would hurt according to Luffy himself, hell he is even getting injured by Law's injection shot.

Nothing suggest he has higher durability in hybrid since as stated once again the durability comes from his fruit due to dragon scales

Projecting villains getting powers Bleach level to fight Luffy after wano.

So ..
:zehaha::akaman:
Fans can rejoice.
Base BB had base Shanks potential, and now he has two of the most powerful fruits and maybe a third and has a "bizarre body", that isn't a twist or anything it's been well established Teach will be broken.
I think Imu will be Luffy's main WG fight- and the immortality surgery has been foreshadowed 100s of chapters ago, so again not a twist- but we'll see.

You’re delusional. Luffy and Kidd, two rival WG captains facing the two strongest pirates on Onigashima is painting a clear picture. Wake up. Oda is going to use Big Mom as a tool to hype Kidd as Luffys rival for the 1000th time.
I’ve never seen Oda hype kid as Luffys rival . I se him put him in panels with law and luffy . But then makes law and kid react to all Luffys and zoro feats . It’s never the other way around . Luffy and zoro are the top 2 supernovas

Status
Not open for further replies.