Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Things are going like i thought it would

- Luffy shining the best against Kaido by defeating him in a 1 on 1 to destroy his "On a 1 on 1, always bet on Kaido" hype
- Zoro shining the best against Kaido after Luffy from scaring Kaido
- Kid's time to shine coming from his fight with Big Mom

And coincidently, they are all conquerors who as stated by Doffy, show their higher potential

And with the new development around conqueror haki, it could get interesting

People fail to understand he's Luffy rival in the scene he's aiming to be pirate king. Technically, that means so is everyone else who wants to be pirate king.
You’re either being delusional or dishonest if you believe that Kidd has been built like every other pirate in One Piece. Nobody is saying that Kidd is Luffy’s rival just because he wants Pirate King/One Piece. That is only one example out of many.

The haki power ups are getting boring. Is future sight going to have any relevance outside of one fight where it was used to bridge what had been portrayed as a massive power gap? I doubt it since it can't be animated and it is unlikely to be a factor in a fight where both sides posses it.

Is advanced COA going to have any relevance moving forward? Are we even going to see any character use this ability aside from Luffy (for whom it now appears to be obsolete)?

If Oda wants to portray the main villain as invincible, he should at least come up with something original to explain their inevitable defeat, rather than adding more layers upon the shaky foundation of an already muddled power system. At the very least he should have explained and shown these abilities being used sometime over the past decade, that way their sudden relevance might feel slightly less contrived.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Maybe getting his flashback? Maybe doesnt even get a named chapter soon, what do i know. But the only way to bring him up again, would be Marco playing his magic. But i dont see Oda doing this downplay to Luffy and let him NOW fall and fail again.
So every strawhat gonna get a chapter but zoro now ?

Exactly what do you know.

Zoro will be back for his own chapter which is the last of the sh chapters.

Sengoku is literally confirmed to have CoC and didn't use it you clown.
He didn't use it because he was hiding at the execution platform. His range wouldn't reach. Admirals could have helped with conquerors but didn't. Why? :josad: because they don't have it.
@Seraphoenix marinefans are sweating.
Yes :milaugh: now they will say every marine has it lmao.

Oh so you're not basing this off of feats just mere emotional feelings.

If we list the feats of the two they're damn near comparable - giving Luffy a slight edge cause of his Haki bloom this chapter - which Zoro hasn't had his name chapter yet.
if we are taking this chapter into consideration and not emotional feelings then
Luffy is mid top-tier
and zoro is high high-tier to low top-tier

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
oars knocked zoro out
then zoro came back fought oars again then kuma then nothing happened
mate zoro s hapter has yet to come
zoro s black blade has yet to come
zoro s name chapter ''the new ryuma'' :myman:
But you cant expect to achive zoro everything now. He got Asura back and he showed his first usage of CoC. He will get his next feats soon enough, but dont expect him to grow now stronger then everyone in OP Verse. Zoro gets clearly overhyped by some people (not even meaning you) and thats only hurting zoro portrayal back end. Like some user here are really pissed and annoyd, just because Oda gives his MC and his Rival the main fights. Come on. :(

He never showed that. Zoro is just the only one who got any feats this fight so far. He is literaly the only one who went all out in this fight so far. I guess you have seen more Shonen then one piece, right? You must know, everyone going all out after now, will show even more.
They were all fighting. This point holds no weight. You are basically implying that the others were somehow holding back their strength which is unsupported

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
They were all fighting. This point holds no weight. You are basically implying that the others were somehow holding back their strength which is unsupported
Dude, what? Saw any shonen before? Or any fight in One Piece before? Like Luffy was holding back always before finishing move. Like Zoro was holding back before using Asura now. Every damn fight they just go all out in the end. How is that "unsupported"?

CoC is luck.
You either are born with it, something you have no control over, or you will never have it.
There's no "personality" thing involved here.
Go back to the chapters where Oda has it described. If you don't understand how it's defined or just refuse to understand then I literally have nothing to tell you. I guess you're just stuck liking Sanji and not understanding why his belief that Zoro should abandon his dream at Baratie separates him from Zoro and Luffy, and so on.

more like if zoro is high high tier, luffy is low top tier, if zoro is low top-tier, luffy is mid toptier and so on
As of now I have to agree. Zoro has just learned he has the Haki while Luffy is putting it to work

Status
Not open for further replies.