Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people still believe the raid will fail,after this chapter? The scenes happening in this chapter are the classical epic scenes you'll see in a final battle,where the main character will win. Luffy will solo Kaido! Lets go!

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Ashura is weak as fuck
no way Zolo is even close to Marco and Katakuri, it will be very easy for Kidd to outshine him as well

did Kaido only hit Law and Zolo with a shockwave? anyway Luffy coming back like that is another huge asspull from Oda , this fight continue to make no sense
What did Marco and Katakuri show that could even consistently harm Zoro in a normal clash?

Tbh it was like that when they first introduced it. Against someone strong it was useless but now they showed us that you can strike with it.
It was still asinine to believe that the ability that had multiple Top Tiers sweating during Marineford, and one Top Tier make it his sole mission to kill Luffy after showing Kings Haki, that it was going to be nothing more than a Fodder Control ability.

Zoro really was the only one capable of blocking Hakai. Even Law hyped him up this chapter with Kidd doing it last chapter.

Interesting to note that Zoro has gotten hyped by every character on the roof
> Hyped by Luffy after he first cuts Prometheus
> Hyped by Big Mom when he used Hiryu Kaen
>Hyped by Killer when he cut Kaido's scales
> Hyped by Kidd when he blocked Hakai
> Hyped by Law for his continued endurance of Hakai and speechless Law for Asura
>Hyped by Kaido for leaving a scar

This proves he has the best feats so far

Ah, so Zoro was just using the rest of his energy and put it in to his 9 sword attack. That makes sense. Instead of using weaker attack that cause less insufficient damage. Use it with an attack that can cause Kaido major damage and might drop him.

Damn, I wonder how powerful that attack could have been if Zoro was in good condition.
It was obvious to me that i didn't even try to translate lmao.

Law said he was going to do it anyway that’s why he sent them down.

Your missing the context.

Law was going to send the scabbards below to the room but luffy told him to do it right before he was.

Why else do you think the scabbards got sent to a specific room?

Law won’t take luffys orders or leave the roof.

Next chapter he will send zoro down but stay on the roof
Law will follow Luffy's orders and leave, but say he didn't do it cuz Luffy told him and he was going to leave anyway :milaugh:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Ah, so Zoro was just using the rest of his energy and put it in to his 9 sword attack. That makes sense. Instead of using weaker attack that cause less insufficient damage. Use it with an attack that can cause Kaido major damage and might drop him.

Damn, I wonder how powerful that attack could have been if Zoro was in good condition.
Same effect... why didnt zoro use it as hes first move ?

Status
Not open for further replies.