Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido : Worororororo~
Kaido : Look at strawhat's face !
Kaido : He's out cold yet he keeps glaring at me !
Kaido : So, do you want me to smash out your eyes first ?
Kaido : Maybe the brain, or your heart ?
Zoro : Tra-guy ! what i'm about to do now is all that i have left in me... huff huff
Law : Zoro-ya !
Zoro : If i don't give it my all now, then i'm just going to waste my energy...
Zoro : If this doesn't work, then i might die... i'll leave the rest to you !!
Zoro : hey kaido ! that right there is our captain !!

Very important Zoro is saying that Enma is keeping draining his hacky, that why he said If I dont give my all now, then I am just going to waste my energy. If this doesnt work, then I might die (not even the scabban that arent main character in One Piece died) so Zoro you fine xD.

Zoro said also: I0m about to do now is all that I have left in me : hello guys Zoro was huffing and puffing before this attack meaning Zoro was already exhausted before performing Asura (full health + hacky @100) would of course perform better or he could use Asura multiple times. Zoro said that after he was coughing blood from the preview attack Hackay.

Good that Oda clarified: Tra-guy ! what i'm about to do now is all that i have left in me... huff huff Zoro is not done with Kaido

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Do people still believe the raid will fail,after this chapter? The scenes happening in this chapter are the classical epic scenes you'll see in a final battle,where the main character will win. Luffy will solo Kaido! Lets go!
Pretty sure its the final fight, but i claimed that also from beginn with.
I am not sure if Luffy takes this absolutely solo or if Law is taking a supportive role ongoing, but yeah, this is the final round. Thats why expect the following pattern the next chapters:

1. Under the roof, positioning all fights downstairs.
2. Fights and flashbacks of all these fights, some more "we trust in our captain" stuff.
3. When these are finished, we get a climpse of Luffy vs. Kaido.
4. Over to final fights downstairs against the Calamaties.
5. Glimpse of Luffy.
6. Kid vs Big Mum
7. Kid Flashback
8. Kid beating Big mum
9. Small BM-Flashback which goes directly over into Kaido flashback
10. Luffy final fight scenes.

It was still asinine to believe that the ability that had multiple Top Tiers sweating during Marineford, and one Top Tier make it his sole mission to kill Luffy after showing Kings Haki, that it was going to be nothing more than a Fodder Control ability.
The CoC also implies that X person has the qualities of a King so seeing the CoC that kid made those top tiers realize that he is special. Who knows.

@Pantheos @Lukegranders

Why Kid has to beat Big Mom?

Kid wanted Kaido's head basically.

Everything comes out of this fight against Big Mom in one fell swoop?

It's illogical

Kaido made his crew and he wants to fight Big Mom?

And then Kid does not have the means to bless Bm he does not even know the Ryou, he does not even know how to use the advanced Haki of the weaponry + Haki of the kings combined.

Luffy has had a history of meditating on all of this.

About two weeks, it's not possible that Kid will unlock all of that in this fight.

It will surely be after Wano.

But at this point he's still widening late compared to Luffy.

I don't know if Oda really wants to make Kid Luffy's rival.

I'm starting to have doubts.

Luffy is put forward too much, there is too much parallel for Luffy with the legends, even for the poneglyphs Luffy is very in front, not to mention Luffy's crew who are still much superior and who beat tobi robbos and calamities.

I have the impression that we are digging ourselves anyway to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.